Download OpenCart for Free
GNU GPL License
Project Code Site
- Web Server (preferably Apache)
- PHP (at least 5.2)
If you are looking for somewhere to host your OpenCart script, we recommended that you use Arvixe Web Hosting as its specifically configured to run with OpenCart installed.
|v220.127.116.11||January 22, 2013||[ Download ]|
|v1.5.5||January 20, 2013||[ Download ]|
|v18.104.22.168||August 18, 2012||[ Download ]|
|v1.5.4||August 16, 2012||[ Download ]|
|v22.214.171.124||May 25, 2012||[ Download ]|
|v1.5.3||May 23, 2012||[ Download ]|
|v126.96.36.199||March 4, 2012||[ Download ]|
|v1.5.2||March 3, 2012||[ Download ]|
|v188.8.131.52||September 29, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v184.108.40.206||September 6, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v220.127.116.11||July 23, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v1.5.1||July 16, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v18.104.22.168||June 14, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v22.214.171.124||June 11, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v126.96.36.199||June 8, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v188.8.131.52||June 4, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v184.108.40.206||June 2, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v1.5.0||May 30, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v220.127.116.11||July 23, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v18.104.22.168||May 10, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v22.214.171.124||March 19, 2011||[ Download ]|
|v126.96.36.199||December 19, 2010||[ Download ]|
|v188.8.131.52||October 26, 2010||[ Download ]|
|v184.108.40.206||September 8, 2010||[ Download ]|
|v1.4.9||August 27, 2010||[ Download ]|
|v1.4.8b||June 14, 2010||[ Download ]|
|v1.4.8||June 9, 2010||[ Download ]|
|v1.4.7||April 18, 2010||[ Download ]|
set the language class back tot he old style to avoid compatibility problems with extensions
add the load method for language back to the loader class
fixed an issue with deleting categories
Klarna Payment Gateway
Categories, Downloads now use auto-complete to select
Updated the upgrade system
Tried to add a system to allow the cart to be passed across multiple domains
Added a system to allow users to decide what mime type files can be uploaded
Altered the system to no longer use binary utf-8 and use general instead.
A problem was found with the encryption class that stopped files being decrypt, paypal and moneybookers from working correctly
To upgrade from 1.5.4 you only need to replace the system > library > encryption.php file
View Customers Online
Searchable fields like isbn, upc, eam, etc..
Updated the doctype to html5
Update Authorize.net (AIM) for Shipping information
Added salt columns for better security
Using mCrypt for better encryption security (now requires PHP mcrypt extension).
better image re-sizing. if an images is the correct size it won;t be re-sized.
Show stock warning only if enabled for individuals products.
Sending mail to customers fails when SSL enabled
Delete address from address book fix
customer_blacklist IPv6 fix
Use default PNG compression level of 6
A full list of fixes you can be found here:
A full list of changes can be found here:
A problem with the image manager making to many requests upon scroll.
Company ID and TAX ID fields
VAT number check
CKeditor updated to the latest
jquery updated tot he latest
Voucher min/max limits in settings
SQL error in install
Bulgarian zones list is incomplete
See the official announcement thread for more details:
Checkout shipping options problem.
Fixed problem with foreign languages.
Fixed order editor problem with check boxes.
Fixed success message appearing on the account page after removing all items from cart.
Order editing system (This took me 4 months to complete).
Integration with maxmind anti fraud system.
Changed the cart page making it look a lot nicer integrating with reward points and coupons etc...
Added the ability to ban customers by IP.
Google base availability tag.
Altered the buttons so they are either real buttons or links depending on their function. before i just used css links and js. this was not the best way because it stopped people being able to hit return to submit forms.
Mass mail system has been changed so it can send out an unlimited numbers of mails. no need for mail chimp anymore.
Just about everything that was wrong with 220.127.116.11
Fixed a bug that stopped emails being sent on some systems.
Problem with product options displaying price when prices where only supposed to be displayed for logged in customers.
Reward point fix to stop points a customer pays with being removed when you remove points added to an order.
International shipping options are still displayed when a Uk shipping addres fix
Please refer to the bug tracker list for all the fixes done:
Updated the tax system added new functionality to cope with new laws bought about by the US and EU.
Taxes can also be assigned to different customer groups
Added auto complete in the admin for search for products, orders, customers, etc..
Added new payment gateway called Web Payment Software
Added utf-8 helper functions so there is no need for mb extension to be installed.
Page speed rendering issue IE
Multi-Store Layout Change not working for second store
Please refer to the bug tracker list for all the fixes done:
Removed some redundant data
Fixed the problems with weight class and length classe
No DB changes are required to upgrade from 1.5.1
No template changes are required to upgrade from 1.5.1
Added New reports
Updated how the modules works. Made it easy to code new modules.
Updated product caching to improve performance for stores with a large number of products.
Select returns from order info page
Weight conversions are now done from weight_class_id and not unit.
Weight class problem with multiple languages.
quote in banner names and modules not working.
fix for Can't search UTF-8 words inside product description
fix for backup backing up all tables
removed manufacturers module and replaced it with one called carousel. this
should stop problems with site with large numbers of manufacturers.
tabs fix for people who can not wait for there admin pages to load.
invoice email not being sent when coupon is applied
removed redundant data from the zone to geo zone table
paypal fix for totals with a minus value.
removes the download link when a download has no more remaining downloads.
fixed voucher store url missing when vouchers are created in the admin.
Poor Data Type Choice in Database fix
Invoice data incorrect fix
compare price fix.
layout not working correctly on information pages.
minor shipping calculator fix
Messages: sometimes warning, sometimes error
I don't have time to do any more work on this tonight so have a play around with it and let me know what you think!
Pagination for Rewards and Transactions is not translated because of fixed text
Customer List Issue
very small grammatical error
Gzip bug reappears
Tax calculations are wrong when there are more than one tax classes / geo-zones
Gift Voucher Amount info text has currency symbol hardcoded
Checkout link in Sitemap incorrect
Featured section on homepage final product drops to next line (see image)
When you disable the mega menu, the attention alerts don't pop up in the top
Sage pay not working fix
When you disable the mega menu, the attention alerts don't pop up in the top
Clicking on the edit link in admin/category will redirect you from https:// to http://
Wording ideally needs changing on Checkout Page
Guest Checkout and/or non download purchase - Checkout Success Wording
Authorize.net payment values don't get posted
Ajax shopping cart displays MD5 has on end of filename
Affiliate System Tracking code problem
UPS Shipping Module: Displays Nothing In Cart or During Checkout
Breadcrumb has inconsistent label for the cart.
Disabled related products.
Error Message in Admin Upload Files
Breadcrumb has inconsistent label for the cart.
United States Postal Service Shipping Module: Displays Nothing In Cart or During Checkout
Adding to cart items that have required options fails with product not found
Disabled related products.
"E-Mail Address does not appear to be valid!" in Store-settings in Admin
FancyBox still not working on SSL enabled pages
Notice: Undefined index: filter_name in ...catalog/controller/product/product.php on line 77
Cannot edit categories while connected to admin in SSL
Compatibility issues with IE8, IE9, Firefox 3
This is a minor release that fixes some issues that have been reported since releasing 1.5.0.
No longer requires the filter extension installed on php
Replace thickbox with fancybox since its no longer support
Fixed the JSON fallback function if the JSON extension is not installed on php
FIxed an issue with the logo image not updating when changed
Reward Points System
Grid, List Product listings
Gift Voucher System
Wish List System
Option Text Fields
== OpenCart v18.104.22.168 ==
- Fixed php error for deleted products due to bad check for admin catalog controllers (long time bug) with !empty.
- Removed secret key required field in moneybookers and added the uppercase validation
- Fixed missing classification field in ups.php
- Fixed Customer filter to be case-insensitive
- Fixed continuity with HTTPS vs HTTP in the cart, module, and checkout pages
- Added callback to nochex.php and updated it for token support
- Fixed Flat and Free modules overriding the main status
- Fixed orphaned Germany zone to geozone (for new installs)
- Added Patched CURL-Based payment extensions with better curl error handling.
- Changed Worldpay to use quicker form url
- Updated royal mail rates
- changed header.tpl to use variable for theme name
- Updated common_form.tpl
- Default dimensions for UPS if left empty
- Empty placeholder files
== OpenCart v22.214.171.124 ==
- Fixed Regression Weight Class Description saving in admin
- Fixed Missing mail parameter admin order update
- Fixed setting.php and installer to use common Email regex
- Fixed firstclass for USPS new V4 api and international settings
- Fixed css for alternating row colors in admin
- Fixed paypoint live method
- updated royal mail rates
- Fixed store breadcrumb page not found issue
- Updated sagepay_direct to use explode instead of split()
- Admin category cache updated to be separate from the catalog
- Added some additional htaccess override options for those that can't use php.ini.
- Reduced admin user name validation to 1 char
- Updated UPS admin controller to use optimized coding method
- Added UPS insurance & avg dimensions
- Added new paypal standard currency
- Additional weight-based mail features
- Additional Flat Rate & Free Shipping features
- Added product option validation for products in the cart to avoid product with no option
- Updated admin product controller to use new array_merge languages
- Added Max Qty for products
- Added callback code to nochex
- setMinQty() function removed. Min and Max qty check moved and simplified in main the getProducts() function in the cart library
== OpenCart v126.96.36.199 ==
- Colspan fixed for admin product list when no products found
- Search not working on all pages fixed
- Removed Foreach in Cache::get function since it returns after the first file anyway
- Added touch() to cache file before unlink to avoid the file race condition
- Add IP back to order edit page (accidentally removed in 1.4.9)
- Removed language status check for download edit
- Fixed language autodetect to check if language is enabled
- Fixed php error when loading information controller with no information_id
- Possible additional fixes for mail to use base64 encoding in subject
- Fixed column width issue fpr product totals in admin order edit
- Updated Paypal Standard to latest patch + auto-bypass for 0.00 totals
- Fixed text_error in category page
- Email validation simplified to check for *@*.*
- Fixed security issue with Moneybookers payment gateway
- Fixed USPS issues do to 2011 change
- Fixed flat rate wording on description (broke in 1.4.9)
- Fixed Paypal Pro currency conversion issue
- Specials listed in the admin product list also show when start or end is 0000-00-00
- Allow resetting invoice id to 1 by changing invoice prefix
- Added invoice_date field to order to store the date the invoice was generated
- Added invoice date to actual invoice print
- Added additional help text for some features to explain their function better
- New Account Create alert mail option
- Added email to db insert for admin on new install
- Converted setting.php controller to use the new proposed optimization standard methods (cut filesize in half)
- Added additional security params in htaccess
- Additional minor code optimizations
- Updated USPS to use RateV4 API
- New Account Success continues to checkout/shipping instead of checkout/cart since it is more intuitive
- Removed fedex placeholder files since they reference a deprecated api
- Added date header to mail class to help prevent spam filtering
== OpenCart v188.8.131.52 ==
- BUG: Notice: Undefined index: postcode_required if country set to please select
- BUG: customer checks out and wants to change either the Shipping or Payment address, a "The page you requested cannot be found" error appears
- BUG: Homepage modules cannot use document library class methods because the "header" module was loading before the homepage modules.
- BUG: Disabling Bestseller items causes the limit to be (limit-1)
- BUG: setting controller had copy/paste bug for icon/logo check
- BUG: php.ini setting "max_upload_filesize" should be "upload_max_filesize" which explains why it didn't work
- BUG: Paypal standard sandbox mode shows "text_testmode" instead of the correct testmode message
- BUG: Postcode callback for address page was wrong
- BUG: When reviews disabled, sort by still shows reviews in list
- BUG: undefined index: default on customer edit screen for multiple addresses
- BUG: mail subject and sender were not decoding html for ", &, ', ø, etc causing mail not to send
- Additional attempts to get rid of the cache unlink error messages
- Paypal passing of state and phone for credit card address
- Copied products are disabled by default and marked with [*]
- Product Price Column on Product List page including special price
- Google Base Feed support for currency (USD, EUR, GBP)
- Removed "self" from related products and category parents
- Improved document class loading in header.php
- Enhanced currency library functions
- Added Trim to address details to avoid spaces
- Added UCWords to address details to auto capitalize
- Alternating color rows for admin lists
- Added x_invoice_num to authorize.net
- Added slight improvement to category caching for empty categories
- Added support for discounts greater than product total for paypal standard
- Added Hawkey's improved version of Admin Order Edit. This version comes with the following improvements and limitations:
---- It will allow you to add or delete products and it will update the Subtotal, TAX and Total.
---- It will also recognize if a product is a Special even-tough it will not show the special price in the list
---- It will recognize Quality discount with date, customer group, and quantity.
---- It will NOT let you change the payment nor the shipment method.
---- It will NOT let you change the Shipping costs.
---- Be aware that if you change the sort order of the "Extension->Order Total" area, it will not map correctly to the values in previously edited orders.
== OpenCart v184.108.40.206 ==
- Deleting orders throws error "Notice: Undefined index: subtract"
- Email address fields do not support "-" dash characters.
- Guest Checkout adds store tax even when from a non-taxable address
- Images with uppercase extensions don't resize properly
- CSRF vulnerability in 1.4.8, 1.4.9, and 220.127.116.11
- Geo Zones not deleting properly
- Search parameters not correctly encoded such as # character
- USPS has some typos and incorrect tax class
- Editing customer removes default shipping address designation
- Sales report not calculating tax
- new "default" radio button in customer edit (as part of fix above)
- email regex pattern is now defined one time as a constant instead of being redefined in 8 places as a variable. Now it can be edited in the system/startup.php file
- Added Cumbria to the UK zone list
Patch Only Version: http://opencart.googlecode.com/files/patch_only_v1.4.9_to_18.104.22.168.zip
- Fixed additional email for loop issue causing "Please Wait" and "Error Send To Required"
- Improved featured products query to make all status checks and return all pertinent data to match latest and bestseller queries.
- If no shipping, tax zone set to buyer's payment zone instead of default store zone
- Session uses full path for session to prevent session sharing
- Removed unneeded products variable from admin order.php
- Removed error on empty language file
- admin/controller/catalog/review.php double text validation cleaned up
- Admin Order Edit now supports product options & updated grand total
- Feature Module uses category-style selector for products
- Extension install/uninstall hook. Now when you install/uninstall extensions, if they have their own install/uninstall functions, they will be triggered.
- Logout destroys session completely.
- sort by model
- Cache for featured products
- Cache for categories
- Image class supports proper extension name on resize and transparency for png and gif.
- Extensions will "self-clean" if the files are deleted without uninstalling the extension first.
- Restored "Show Out Of Stock warning" option in setting
- Parent Category pages show image next to description
- Select All / Unselect All to all checkbox lists
- Postcode required option added to countries. Now postcode can be required on a per-country basis.
- Coupon code can be entered on Payment AND Confirm page, for those payments that skip the payment page
- New Paypal Improved. Itemized products, PDT support, debug messaging and more.
- Added Northern Ireland zones to UK
- FilesMatch check in htaccess to prevent viewing of tpl and ini files
- Removed old latest code from home.php
- Improved the token ignore
- currency has check before format
- tag search count fix
- added load seo for the info module
- Stock subtract bug fixed
- fixed success/error message clear on admin extension page
- fixed unlimited coupon setting fixed
- fixed extra field requirement in store edit
- Fixed download push feature
- Added if statement around welcome box to not show if empty
- Fixed some typos
- Fixed category name validation to match db length (255)
- Fixed default address option on edit address
- Fixed tax from defaulting to store tax when display prices with tax is off
Patch for 1.4.8 to 1.4.8b also available here:
- Coupon discount check only for flat value coupons
- Pagination in search & specials
- Worldpay not updating order
- Admin Country, Zone, & Download pagination
- Thickbox agree to terms fix on checkout payment page
- Continue button with ajax add to cart off goes to not found
- Division by zero if catalog/admin item limit set to 0 (tho it should not be possible)
- UPS error scenarios weren't showing properly
- UPS weight display at the title instead of redundantly per-rate
- UPS Test mode confusion cleared up
- USPS weight display at the title instead of redundantly per-rate
- removed "source" for ckeditor to cut down filesize
- Add $config->set('config_language', $languages[$code]['code']); to index.php
- Changed new tables for product_tags and stuff to utf8_bin
- Order Comments not included in email
- Added default invoice id & prefix to install/upgrade.sql
- Added conditional check for the admin header base path: (HTTPS_SERVER) ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER;
- restore all languages in backend even if disabled
- sort arrow images were reversed
- Perpetual Payments Test mode confusion cleared up
- Featured limit default - add (int) to limit in model to prevent error
- Specials fix for limit in sidebox
- Going to wrong page while using SEO now shows error page
- Fixed Combined Tax rate issue
- Fixed Low Order Fee order total typo for tax setting
- Fixed Sales tax issue for non-shipped products to use payment address
- Install admin email not populating the user table
- Update royal mail rates or make them editable from admin
- Fix pp standard to use the update statuses and so that curl and fsock both use the proper "else" options.
- Changed default success message "2-5 working days" to be more vague
- Reordered the children for "common/header" to appear last so that document class methods can be called from within modules.
- Fix default weight/length to default to what the setting has.
- Bestsellers wasn't updating immediately after purchase because the cache wasn't cleared on purchase
- Category Description Name to be longer than 32 (255)
- SEO proper "not found" redirect
- mail parameters field to mail tab (useful for adding authentication "-f" options and more)
- Full Customer Details in admin
- Manual Order Edit
- Additional checkbox for order update (Notify = send email, Update = add history)
- confirm delete added to admin delete/uninstall actions
- Longer email fields (96)
- Added product tags to bottom of product page for easy cross-referencing.
- Auto-select first radio button for shipping or payment
- increased contact form character count from 1000 to 3000
- Fixed bug in thickbox js to allow use of rel tag for prev/next additional images with main image in popup
- Show category description info even where there are no products
- add customer email to invoice under the payment address
- added order comments on invoice
- moved coupon box to the payment page to allow coupons to change the possible payment options (i.e. freecheckout for 100% discount coupons)
- Comments to order invoice
- Counts for all tabs on product page
- Optional checkbox to push updated downloads to all previous customers upon new version save
- Added current download filename under the input box on admin download form
- Options -Indexes and tpl file disallow to default .htaccess file to prevent showing directory listings
- CSRF Fix for new admin user insert (captcha on user edit form)
- Additional Images & Related products count added to tab on product page by default
- Fixed LIQPAY confirm button
- Disable Reviews option
- Enhanced Order Email (HTML Admin emails)
- Guest Checkout separate addresses
- Enter key for Product filter in admin
- Telephone number on invoice
- Validation check to Product Copy (Daniels request)
- Add model to the related products in product edit
- Automatic Copyright in admin footer
- Added MetaKeywords to products and categories
- Added return on language load to allow simple array merge for language files
- Added Send Newsletter By Products Purchased
- Lots of improvements to cart sidebox (ajax delete item, all totals, view/checkout links)
- GET method for add to cart
- Add to cart button in all modules? small + button?
- Stock decrease option moved to product level
- Minimum Order Qty (per-product)
- Product "cost" field
- Add back default sort order
- Individual zone/country/postcode for products
- Cross-linked related products (relationship goes both ways now). Relating product A to B also relates B to A
- Maintenance Mode
- Multiple Email address for store email
- remove/combine the Show Out of stock. Just show it when Stock checkout is no and product is out of stock
- Add IP Address to order view
- Freecheckout integrated into core.
- Low Order Fee only applies if there is a subtotal, allowing free products to remain free
- Homepage is now modular and new "home" position for modules configurable in admin
- Additional ability to use "modularized" sideboxes on main page (3 across) by adding the module to the $this->children list.
- Free Checkout as part of the core
- Comments saved if payment checkbox not checked
- Added customer email, telephone, ip to order email to make it more complete
- Admin Token system for CSRF security
- Royal Mail rates update
* All 1.4.7 compatible mods should work with this version. However, mod makers will need to add support for the admin token system. While waiting for updated mods, users can bypass the token check from the System Settings->Server tab.
* No class changes or removals were made.
* Be sure to read the new upgrade.txt file before trying the new auto-upgrade script.
- Coupon discount taking more than the product total. Now matches max product total
- "Total" order total module allowed negative totals if discounts exceeded total. Now stops at 0
- Several language duplicates removed
- Some city names updated in sql
- Fixed potential filemanager while loop error with readdir (Based on php.net's recommendation)
- Fixed sagepay array for FailureURL
- Fixed weight based shipping not supporting 0 cost
- Fixed document $styles and $scripts on header.tpl to properly support the correct options
- Shifted the shipping POST check to avoid reloading rate request when going to the payment page and not using quote session check
- Cleaned up field size inconsistencies with email length between the validation checks and the db
- Fixed login link to correct "&" vs "&";
- Account approve not allowing logins for existing customers
- Fixed Google Sitemap xml error to correct "&" vs "&";
- Sort by price converting to string issue
- store_url duplication in customer approval email
- Fixed typo in customers "awating" approval function names
- Fixed typo in order model for "notifiy" in the update function
- Fixed incorrect Customers Awaiting Approval count on admin dashboard
- Universal Upgrade Script (supports upgrades as far back as v1.3.0)
- Category Status in admin (per-category)
- Information Status in admin (per-item)
- Country Status in admin
- Zone status in admin
- Shipping Quote Session option in admin
- Added version constant at the top of the startup.php file to allow programmatic usage
- Added page warning on pages with multi-tabs to show error at top instead of just the field errors so it is clear
- Items per page for admin rows configurable via admin
- Items per page for catalog items configurable via admin (per store)
- Show Weight on Cart page option in admin (per store)
- Latest Module
- Specials Module
- Featured Module
- Disable coupon order total will also disable coupon entry box on front end
- Persist original route if login required
- Disabling language removes requirement from need for entry in admin
- Thickbox agree terms on checkout and create
- Added Model Search checkbox on Advanced Search
- Added Popular Products model function (Order by Viewed) for future use.
- Added $product_info array to the product to make echoing additional fields easier
- Improved order data return without double processing/subset
- Added support for common base product discount pricing
- Added Improved language support. Fallback to English for missing entries to avoid fatal errors over missing language file
- Added setting language from url ...route=common/home&language=de
- Added setting currency from url ...route=common/home¤cy=USD
- Added Product Tag table and added search support in tags.
See all available downloads.