|Extension Name||Ban System||Rating|
|Date Added||11 January 2013||Request Support|
|Date Modified||5 November 2013||Report extension|
- Unique extension!
- Unlimited number of rules can be set, but be careful with them.
- Unlimited rules complexity.
- Very easy to use, no crazy regular expressions or something like that.
- You can ban by almost any available parameter: IP address, name, email, postcode etc.
You may test it at front-end here. Currently there're 3 rules set:
- email EQUALS email@example.com
- firstname EQUALS John AND lastname EQUALS Doe
- email LIKE support OR email LIKE sales OR email LIKE admin
You can ask for support via email firstname.lastname@example.org, on our support forum or in OpenCart support topic.
OTHER EXTENSIONS FROM THE KROTEK
- Split Order — Let's you split one order on two by products.
- Compine Orders — Allows you to combine several orders in one.
- Multilingual Countries & Zones — Displays countries and zones in corresponding language.
- Order Reminders — Sends your customers a reminders (to pay, to leave a review, to return etc).
- Hide Company Field — Hides Company field for chosen groups or make it required.
- Active Orders — Turns Last 10 Orders block into Active Orders list, which is way more effective.
|Ban System 1.1||v1.5.0, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.1, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.2, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.3, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.4, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.5, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.6||[ Download ]|
First of all, download and install VQMod for OpenCart. Then just copy contents of the "upload" folder to you OpenCart directory and go to Sales -> Customers -> Ban System.
For the rest see extension's page on our site.
NOTE: Version 1.1 has major changes. Completely uninstall old version (rewrite it with customer_blacklist files from OC distribution package) and install new one. You'll have to set all rules again, so back up them as well,