Multi Flat Rate Shipping
|Extension Name||Multi Flat Rate Shipping||Rating|
|Developer||Clear Thinking||Request Support|
|Date Added||10 December 2010||Report extension|
|Date Modified||16 May 2013|
OpenCart Versions: 1.4.8 - 1.5.5.x
Demo Links: Front Demo and Admin Demo
This extension allows you to set multiple flat rate or per item shipping charges. You can create as many different rates as you need, each with their own title (for each language), tax class, associated stores, currencies, customer groups, geo zones, and decimal or percentage costs.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Take advantage of the easy-to-use admin panel interface, with the ability to directly edit all front-end language text. Examples of how to set up shipping rates are also included right in the admin panel.
- Restrict the shipping method from appearing based on store, currency, customer group and geo zone.
- Set the shipping charge as a flat rate or as a percentage of the pre-discounted sub-total, sub-total, taxed sub-total, or total.
- Choose whether to charge the shipping cost just once, or once per item.
- Utilize 0.00 costs to give Free Shipping to certain stores, customer groups, or geo zones.
For extension support, please contact Clear Thinking
For more useful extensions, visit OpenCartX
|MultiFlatRateShipping155.1.zip||v1.4.8, v1.4.8b, v1.4.9, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.0, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.1, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.2, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.3, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.4, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.5, v188.8.131.52||[ Download ]|
Multi Flat Rate Shipping Instructions
Author: Clear Thinking, LLC
1. Backup your OpenCart installation, just to be safe.
2. Using an FTP application, upload the contents of the "upload" folder to
the root of your OpenCart installation. No core files are overwritten. For
further information on how to upload files via FTP, view this screencast:
3. Log in to the admin panel and click on:
Extensions > Shipping > Multi Flat Rate Shipping > Install
4. For help with the extension settings, you can hover over the yellow ?
bubbles in the admin panel. You can also click the "Show Examples" button at
the bottom of the page to display some examples of how to set up rates.
5. Note: If you set a very high number of rates, in order to store the data
properly the extension will automatically change the field type of the "value"
column in the "setting" table from TEXT to MEDIUMTEXT. In testing, there was
no performance decrease due to this change, but feel free to send an e-mail
if you have any questions.