Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking
|Extension Name||Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking||Rating|
|Date Added||1 April 2013||Downloads||4098|
|Date Modified||24 November 2013||Request Support|
vQmod coded, no core files changed.
No changes on Google Analytics Code that you've already have in OpenCart admin settings. Just enable the module.
If you don't have Google Analytics Code in admin settings, you have to enter it in admin control panel -> System -> Settings -> Edit -> tab Server -> Google Analytics Code. Also you have to set up ecommerce tracking in your google profile - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009612 .
(Note: If you have troubles after updating our module please delete all files from your /vqmod/vqcache/ folder and again click Save in the module edit page - admin control panel -> Extensions > Modules > Ecommerce Tracking -> Edit.)
- Added option to choose if the SKU of the Product to be Product ID or Product ID + Option / Value ID
- Now it's working with both - Universal Analytics (analytics.js) and Classic Analytics (ga.js)
|google_ecommerce v2.1 (OpenCart 1.5.x)||v1.5.0, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.1, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.2, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.3, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.4, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.5, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.6||[ Download ]|
1. Backup your OpenCart installation, just to be safe.
2. Using an FTP application, upload the contents of the "upload" folder to
the root of your OpenCart installation. No core files are overwritten.
3. The module requires vQmod, so if you don't have it, you can download it and read more about it on http://code.google.com/p/vqmod/
4. Log in to the admin control panel and click on:
Extensions > Modules > Ecommerce Tracking > Install
5. Click Edit and for Status choose Enabled. That's it!