Weight & Volume-Based Shipping
|Extension Name||Weight & Volume-Based Shipping||Rating|
|Date Added||23 April 2011||Request Support|
|Date Modified||29 August 2015||Report extension|
Current Version: v201.1 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 2.0.3.x (older versions available upon request)
Create fees and discounts based on the cart weight, cart volume, and item dimensions! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily determine when your charges appear. You can adjust the cart weight and/or volume before calculations take place.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Adjustments: charge adjustments, weight/volume adjustments, min/max charges, rounding charges, charging brackets cumulatively, applying tax classes, and more
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, volume, and weight
- Order Criteria: restrict charges by currency, customer group, geo zone, language, and store
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
For shipping charges based on additional factors, take a look at:
|WeightVolumeBasedShipping201.1.ocmod.zip||1.5.2, 18.104.22.168, 1.5.3, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.4, 126.96.36.199, 1.5.5, 188.8.131.52, 1.5.6, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168||[ Download ]|
"Weight & Volume-Based Shipping" Instructions
Author: Clear Thinking, LLC
1. Backup your OpenCart installation, just to be safe.
2. Using an FTP application, upload the contents of the "upload" folder to
the root of your OpenCart installation. No core files are overwritten. For
further information on how to upload files via FTP, view this forum topic:
3. Log in to your store admin panel and navigate to:
Extensions > Shipping > Weight & Volume-Based Shipping > Install
4. For help with any setting, make sure the "Tooltips Enabled" setting is on.
You can then hover over any field to get help with what it means and how to
use it. For examples on how to create various setups, visit:
5. All settings are automatically saved when changed. You can tell they are
being saved when they turn yellow, signaling that they cannot be edited while
they are recorded to the database.
6. To create a manual backup of all your current settings, click the "Backup
Settings" button. You can then restore from this backup at any time using the
"Restore Settings" button. You can also restore from the automatic backup that
is created every time the extension is opened, in case you want to go back to
the settings as they were when you loaded the page.
7. Backups are in tab-separated format, so you can easily edit them in a
spreadsheet application. If you're interested in manually editing the settings
backup file, visit:
Clear Thinking Extension License Agreement
Author: Clear Thinking, LLC
This extension is not free. By installing it, you are agreeing to use it only
with the applicable number of OpenCart installations for which you purchased
licenses. No matter the number of licenses purchased, redistribution or
re-sale of this extension is not allowed.
Multiple OpenCart installations (including multi-store installations) are
covered by a single license, provided you are the sole owner and profiter of
all stores. If you receive any type of revenue from someone else for a store,
you must purchase a license for that store.
This extension is provided for the default installation of OpenCart. No
guarantee is provided that it will work with other customizations you've made.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS LICENSE & DISCLAIMER YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE
Tags clearthinking, clear thinking, opencartx, advanced shipping, category shipping, category based shipping, category product based shipping , custom shipping rates, customer group based shipping, date based shipping, distance based shipping, formula based shipping, free shipping, geozone based shipping, manufacturer based shipping, order total based shipping, per item based shipping, per product shipping, postcode based shipping, product based shipping, quantity based shipping, rule based shipping, shipping, shipping options, shipping rates, table based shipping, time based shipping, total based shipping, ultimate shipping, unlimited shipping rates, volume based shipping, weight based shipping, zone based shipping, weight shipping, volume shipping, shipping weight, shipping volume, shipping by weight, shipping by volume, dimensional weight shipping, volumetric shipping