FedEx Live Rates Global w/per-item rates
|Extension Name||FedEx Live Rates Global w/per-item rates||Rating|
|Date Added||13 May 2011||Request Support|
|Date Modified||18 February 2014||Report extension|
All v1.4.x & v1.5.x versions
This module will work for all locations that FedEx supports. Be sure you ask your local FedEx customer care representative if their Web Services integration supports your country as the Origin.
What does it do:
This contrib adds the ability to get live rates from FedEx during checkout.
This gives the customer the option to choose their shipping type using live rates from FedEx.com
It uses the brand new WSDL API so rates are guaranteed to be up to date. Addtionally, you can choose the "Individual Package" option to allow each item in the cart to be its own package, using its own weight and dimensions.
* Uses FedEx WebServices API
* Uses PHP SoapClient or included nusoap for servers without SoapClient installed
* Rates are always up to date and live from FedEx.com
* You choose which services to allow from the admin
* Worldwide compatible for all currencies and weights (Except Honk Kong. See Notes below)
* Option to Display Transit Times
* Option to Display Package count
* Option to Display Weight
* Allows for each package to use their own weight and dimensions
* Optional insurance
* Support for List or Discounted account rates
* Option to add an additional fee to all rates
* Supports Geo Zone based enable/disable (globally, not per service)
* Supports Tax classes
* Error message support
* Debug option to troubleshoot any potential messaging problems
* Sorts rates lowest to highest
* Residential Addresses can be determined by Company name being left empty or always assumed.
FedEx does not support Hong Kong as an "origin". So you cannot use this to get rates if shipping from Hong Kong.
1. If you are getting an error about:
ERROR::803::Meter number is missing or invalid.
This occurs while using a test account on the live server or vice versa
|FedEx Live Rates (WSDL API)||v1.4.7, v1.4.8, v1.4.8b, v1.4.9, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.0, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.1, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.2, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.3, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.4, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.6, v184.108.40.206||[ Download ]|
How to install it:
1) Unzip and upload the contents to the root directory of your OpenCart installation, preserving directory structure
-- NO FILES OVERWRITTEN
2) From the admin menu, go to 'Admin->Users->User Groups'. Edit Top Administrators
3) Find and check the entries for any unchecked files in both modify and access. save.
4) From the admin menu, go to 'Extensions->Order Total'.
5) Install the module, and click edit to configure.
6) To change the wording on the front, edit the:
7) To port the language file to your language, clone:
catalog/language/english/shipping/fedex_wsdl.php file to your language folder
Tags fedex rates, fedex live rates, fedex wsdl, fedex 2011, new fedex, fedex live rates, fedex brazil, fedex mexico, fedex united kingdom, fedex UK, fedex USA, fedex shipping, fedex shipping extension, fedex shipping module, fedex rating, qphoria, opencartguru