ePay.dk Payment Integration
|Extension Name||ePay.dk Payment Integration||Rating|
|Date Added||21 June 2011||Report extension|
|Date Modified||26 January 2013|
All v1.4.x & 1.5.x versions
What does it do:
This contrib adds support for Epay.dk payment integration. It supports on-site form processing using epays SSL relay. Customer never leaves your site.
* You will of course need to have an epay.dk account.
* On-site integration
* SSL Relay Script Option
* Custom order status
* Custom Success Page shows order id, amount, and transaction id
* Support for allowing certain Customer Groups
|ePay.dk Payment||v1.4.7, v1.4.8, v1.4.8b, v1.4.9, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.0, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.1, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.2, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.3, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.4, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11||[ Download ]|
How to install it:
1) Unzip and upload the contents of the upload folder to the root directory of your OpenCart installation.
2) From the admin menu, go to 'Admin->Users->User Groups'. Edit Top Administrator
3) Find and check the entries for any unchecked files in both modify and access. save.
4) From the admin menu, go to 'Extensions->Payment'.
5) Install the new module, and click edit to configure.
Use SSL Relay Script:
If you have SSL certificate, Set "Use Relay" to NO. During checkout, the customer will be presented with a credit card form and can enter their credit details right on the confirmation page.
If you do NOT have SSL certificate, Set "Use Relay" to YES. During checkout the customer will be directed to a local custom form secured by the gateways relay script process. This allows you to use a custom form on your site, while being SSL secured by the epay relay site.