|Extension Name||Form Builder||Rating|
|Date Added||19 July 2011||Request Support|
|Date Modified||13 September 2016||Report extension|
Current Version: v220.2 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.1.x - 2.3.0.x
Full Resolution Images: Available at the OpenCart forums
Quickly and easily create any kind of form you want for your OpenCart store! Form Builder can create as many forms as you want, using a variety of field types, and e-mail the results to the administrator and/or the customer. Start expanding the information you collect from customers by creating contact forms, quote request pages, reservation forms, surveys, and more!
- Upload and go — requires no modification to core files.
- Forms are standard modules, so you can choose where you place them directly from the OpenCart admin panel. All form validation and submission is done using ajax, which means it can safely be used on any page you want.
- Choose from a variety of field types, including checkboxes, date, time, e-mail address, radio buttons, select dropdown, multi-select box, text input, and textarea input.
- Set all front-end language for the form directly through the admin panel, with multi-lingual support.
- Customize both the admin e-mail and customer e-mail messages, including any store information and HTML content that you want.
- For more features, check out Form Builder Pro. The additional features it has include:
- Captcha, File Upload, Hidden Data, and HTML Block fields
- Additional options for each field type
- The ability to make fields conditionally appear (i.e. dependent fields)
- Drag-and-drop field editing in the admin panel
- Additional display settings, including column/row settings for fields
- Create Form Page button, to quickly create an information page and layout dedicated to the form
- The ability to record responses to the database
- Response reports in the admin, exportable to CSV files
|FormBuilder220.2.ocmod.zip||1.5.1, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 1.5.2, 220.127.116.11, 1.5.3, 18.104.22.168, 1.5.4, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.5, 126.96.36.199, 1.5.6, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11||[ Download ]|
|OpenCart2.3ExtensionCompatibilityFix230.3.zip||18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199||[ Download ]|
"Form Builder" Instructions
Author: Clear Thinking, LLC
1. Backup your OpenCart installation, just to be safe.
2. Make sure the latest version of vQmod is installed (2.5.1 or later). You
can check your vQmod version in the /vqmod/vqmod.php file. If you do not have
vQmod installed, you can download it for free from www.vqmod.com
3. If using OpenCart 2.0 or later, you can install the extension by using the
built-in Extension Installer. First, make sure you've entered the correct FTP
information for your site in the System > Settings > FTP area. Then, browse to
Extensions > Extension Installer, click "Upload", and select the .zip file for
If using a version earlier than 2.0, you'll need to use an FTP application to
upload the files. After unzipping the .zip file, you will upload the contents
of the "upload" folder to the root of your OpenCart installation. (Note: make
sure you're uploading the CONTENTS, and not the "upload" folder itself.)
For further information on how to upload files via FTP, view this forum topic:
4. To activate the extension, log in to the admin panel and click on:
Extensions > Modules > Form Builder > Install
5. For help with the extension settings, please carefully read the help text
for each admin panel setting. If you have further questions, please contact
Clear Thinking at the above e-mail address.
Clear Thinking Extension License Agreement
Author: Clear Thinking, LLC
This extension is not free. By installing it, you are agreeing to use it only
with the applicable number of OpenCart installations for which you purchased
licenses. No matter the number of licenses purchased, redistribution or
re-sale of this extension is not allowed.
Multiple OpenCart installations (including multi-store installations) are
covered by a single license, provided you are the sole owner and profiter of
all stores. If you receive any type of revenue from someone else for a store,
you must purchase a license for that store.
This extension is provided for the default installation of OpenCart. No
guarantee is provided that it will work with other customizations you've made.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS LICENSE & DISCLAIMER YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE