OpenStock - stock control for product option/choices/variants
|Extension Name||OpenStock - stock control for product option/choices/variants||Rating|
|Date Added||4 August 2011||Request Support|
|Date Modified||16 March 2015||Report extension|
- Individual stock control of each product option
- Customer group pricing (default, wholesale prices etc)
- Unique image per option
- Easy to use administrator product area
- Multi language support
- Ajax loading of pricing, stock status and image
- Easy install under Extensions > Modules
- vQmod file modification - no core code changes
- Export / Import feature (via CSV) for product variants (bulk stock control only)
The reworked administrator area makes managing product options easy, simply select a product or enter a stock value and SKU code. OpenStock gives you individual control over each variant; active or inactive, subtract stock, SKU code and stock level. Stock control can be performed on select, radio or image choice so it's perfect for clothing stores that have size and colour options.
- OpenCart 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
Using a custom theme?
Please note that if you are using a custom OpenCart theme, you may have to modify the XML files to match your theme's code. Our developers can do this for you for an additional fee - please raise a support ticket here to arrange this service.
- This version of OpenStock is for use with OpenCart 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11. If you wish to use OpenStock with OpenCart 2.0 or higher, please purchase OpenStock 2.
- The OpenStock module has been completely rebuilt for OpenCart 2.0. To use OpenStock with OpenCart 2.0, you must purchase the OpenStock 2 module even if you already have our original OpenStock module.
- Please note that OpenStock and OpenStock 2 are not compatible. There is no upgrade available between the two modules.
View the demo here.
Please raise a support ticket.
Use with OpenBay Pro
When you have OpenStock and OpenBay Pro for eBay and OpenBay Pro for Amazon installed you can also list to those marketplaces using variants of products.
Need more advanced importing / exporting?
iSenseLabs have adapted their ExcelPort module to be compatible with OpenStock, this needs to be purchased separately. ExcelPort allows admin staff to easily import & export their catalogue. Currently their module does not support the specials and discounts of OpenStock.
You are entitled to use this module on a single installation only. Support is offered for 12 months after purchase and does not include compatibility issues with other modules.
You MUST register here to be entitled to free support.
|OpenStock V178||18.104.22.168, 1.5.2, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.3, 126.96.36.199, 1.5.4, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 1.5.6, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199||[ Download ]|
All support requests / bug reports must be made through:
Tags option stock, openstock, variants, options, stock, control, stock control, product options, product variants, vqmod, extension, openbay, ebay, opencart, size, t-shirt, clothing, discount, welford, media, open, choices, welfordmedia, variant stock, stock options, inventory control, open stock, openstoc, size option, stock control options, stock control for product, stock display, stock edit, stock with options, product manager, inventory, openstock options