|Extension Name||VQMod Manager||Rating|
|Date Added||15 August 2011||Downloads||56970|
|Date Modified||30 August 2013||Request Support|
- Display of VQMod file information such as file name, description, author, version, required VQMod version, and status
- Upload new VQMod scripts or delete old ones
- Checks that VQMod scripts have valid XML
- Install and uninstall existing VQMod scripts
- Backup VQMod scripts
- See which files exist in VQMod Cache and clear them
- View and clear the VQMod error log
- Download vqcache and error log files for troubleshooting
- Check that VQMod is installed correctly
- Fully portable extension module - makes no changes to system files
VQMod Manager has reached over 45,000 downloads! Thanks everyone for helping achieve this amazing milestone!
VQMod Manager requires:
- VQMod 2.2.2 or later (http://vqmod.com/)
- OpenCart 1.5.x or later as specified below
Follow future development at https://github.com/opencarthelp/vqmod_manager
VQMod Manager is an independent project from VQMod. Its goal is to create a powerful add-on GUI for managing VQMod scripts in OpenCart admin. Please do NOT contact qphoria or JAY6390 for support issues related to VQMod Manager. All issues should be posted here in the comments. Please be sure to read the included README.pdf help file first as many issues have already been covered there.
VQMod Manager is provided as-is. I attempt to provide assistance as much as my schedule permits but some complex issues may require paid support. You can PM me in the OpenCart forum under the username rph for a quote.
VQMod Manager is not responsible for any issue installing VQMod or VQMod scripts.
Editing/Creating VQMod Scripts
VQMM is meant for managing VQMod scripts only. For those looking to edit/create VQMod scripts please see vQmod Generator, Editor and Log Viewer by uksitebuilder.
Did You Find This Mod Useful?
Please take a moment to rate and review VQMod Manager if you found it useful.
Don't forget to check out my other free and commercial mods.
|vqmod_manager_v2.0.1_oc1.5x.zip||v1.5.0, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.1, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.2, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.3, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.4, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.6||[ Download ]|
|vqmod_manager_v1.0.1_oc1.4x.zip||v1.4.9, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52||[ Download ]|
VQMM 2.0 (2013-02-22)
• VQMod Manager installation has been completely overhauled; VQMM no longer needs to have the path to VQMod saved, it ensures VQMod is properly installed, and gives hints on how to fix any installation issues that exist
• Compatible with VQMod 2.3.0
• XHTML template rewrite including new tabbed interface
• Additional VQMod settings displayed under “Settings and Maintenance” including logging status, protected file list, directory separator, and pathReplaces entries
• Disabled VQMod scripts are now highlighted in red
• Pre-existing VQMod scripts with invalid XML now have errors suppressed (simplexml_load_file() …
parser error) and are highlighted with a warning text
• Added download for VQMod error logs
• Added vqcache download to assist developer troubleshooting
• Spelling correction
• Updated documentation (1.a)
• Licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
VQMM 1.0.1 (2011-10-19)
• Added error handling for very large VQMod error logs (greater than 6MB, around 130k lines)
VQMM 1.0 (2011-10-16)
• Added VQMod scripts backup feature
• Added user guide
• Added success/error notification
• Included VQMod script which adds VQMod Manager entry to Admin menu (Extensions->VQMod Manager)
• Improved XHTML Strict compliance
• Simplified language file loading
• Fixed bug for invalid upload error warnings
• Slight language rewording for clarity
• White space cleanup
VQMM 0.9 (2011-07-18)
• Fixed short tag error
• Fixed text_success bug
• Some tweaking which should allow VQMod 1.0.8 to work with VQMM
VQMM 0.8 (2011-07-16)
• Initial Release