Customer Group Discount/Fee
|Extension Name||Customer Group Discount/Fee||Rating|
|Date Added||15 August 2011||Request Support|
|Date Modified||14 November 2013||Report extension|
All v1.4.x versions & v1.5.x versions
What does it do:
This contrib adds the ability to give customers automatic storewide discounts based on their customer group.
During checkout, if the total matches with configured rates, a discount is given.
Total is based on the sort order position in the totals so you can choose to include or exclude other totals and taxes.
* Discount by % or flat fee
* Ranged discount breaks at different price points
* Based on sort position to allow include/exclude of other totals
* 100% self contained using the OpenCart Extension system
* Option to prevent discounting special priced products
* Discounts automatically added to the checkout process
* Dynamically expands for all customer groups created
* Different discounts for each Customer Group including Guest Checkout
* Make it a fee by simply setting it to a negative value
Tags: group discount, customer discount, discount by group, group-based discount, cg discount, customer group fee, customer groups automatic
|Customer Group Discount||v1.4.7, v1.4.8, v1.4.8b, v1.4.9, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.0, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.1, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.2, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.3, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.4, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.6||[ Download ]|
How to install it:
1) Unzip and upload the contents of the correct version to the root directory of your OpenCart installation
-- No files overwritten
2) From the admin menu, go to 'Admin->Users->User Groups'.
3) Find and check the entries for any unchecked files in both modify and access. save.
4) From the admin menu, go to 'Extensions->Order Total'.
5) Install the module, and click edit to configure.
6) Adjust the Sort Order to where you want it to be. You'd certainly want it to apply before the final `Total` is calculated, but after subtotal. Try 2.
Examples of use:
Be aware that the total value is the "high" value.
This means everything up to that value gets the associated discount
100:10% means orders from 0.01 to 100.00 are 10% off and orders higher than 100 gives no discount.
This is typically NOT what you want.
Instead, if you want to give a discount for orders of $100 or greater, use:
That means orders that are 99.99 or less get no discount
Anything higher up to 9999999 gets the discount
Tags group discount, customer discount, discount by group, group-based discount, cg discount, customer group fee, customer groups automatic, customer discount groups, qphoria, opencartguru, customer group, customer group discount, discount customer group