|Extension Name||CR2 Toolshed||Rating|
|Date Added||23 September 2011||Report extension|
|Date Modified||24 July 2012|
Main colours: gray, blue, white.
Theme created by Cryout Creations http://www.cryoutcreations.eu
Support page: http://www.riotreactions.eu/
Terms and conditions: http://www.riotreactions.eu/terms-and-conditions/
CR2 Toolshed theme has numerous customization options that let you tweak the store look:
- Customizable site width – 900 to 1460 px
- Customizable left/right columns width – 160 to 250px
- Customizable product box width and customizable product count per row – display 3, 4 or 5 products per row
- Customizable footer text (in place of the Powered by Opencart link)
- Fully customizable HTML partners links/logos row in the footer
- The two footer link rows can be enabled/disabled, replaced with custom HTML or set to display the user menu.
- Fully customizable main menu (featuring in-house technology also used in our CR2 Alter Menu Module):
> Choose displaying Categories, User Menu or Information pages with or without custom defined menu links or display custom menu links alone
> All custom menu links are localizable to each of the store's languages
For complete customization options, read the included documentation in the doc/ folder.
- XHTML compliant
- CSS 3.0
- Full browser compatibility: IE7+ (although CSS3 will only be visible on IE9+), Firefox 3+, Opera 9+, Safari, Chrome 7+
- Very easy install (4 step installation PDF file included in the 'docs' folder)
Opencart versions 1.5.1 to 220.127.116.11
Choose the right version for your Opencart installation from the download table below
|version 1.50||v1.5.1, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124||[ Download ]|
|version 1.50.1513||v126.96.36.199||[ Download ]|
|version 1.00 (no custom options)||v1.5.1, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206||[ Download ]|
When not displaying categories in the main menu, you should enable the Categories module to display categories in the left column. This theme is suitable for stores that feature a large number of main categories, which would not fit in the main menu.
The quick guide:
- upload the contents of the included 'files_to_upload' folder to your OpenCart root directory
- activate the theme from the administration page
The complete guide:
- read the included tutorial located in the 'docs' folder.
To obtain the same design as on our demo shop, apply the following configuration to your store:
1. Category module enabled on Home/Category/Product layouts, Column Left, sort order 1
2. Information module enabled on Home layout, Column Left, sort order 2
3. Specials module enabled on Home layout, Column Left, sort order 3, limit as many as you want, WxH = 80x80
4. Latest module enabled on Home layout, Content Top, sort order 3, limit any multiple of 4.
5. Default Slideshow size is 980 x 280;
- for one column display, the slideshow size is 770 (x 215);
- for 2 columns display, the slideshow size is 570 (x 160).
6. If you want to use the Banner module on any of the Left/Right columns, the image width that fits is 180px.