Multiple Option Qty
|Extension Name||Multiple Option Qty||Rating|
|Date Added||27 September 2011||Request Support|
|Date Modified||2 November 2013||Report extension|
Supported OpenCart Versions:
All v1.5.x versions
What does it do:
This mod alters the the way options are used to give each option its own quantity field.
It replaces any normal "checkbox" option with a qty box to allow mass selection of product options at a single time
It changes each option to use the full product price + option price and removes the normal price field.
It also removes the normal "quantity" box since that would be confusing.
This WILL NOT work with "Options Boost" by Qphoria
This WILL NOT work with "Options Price Update Redux" by Qphoria
This WILL NOT work with "Dependent Options" by rph
* You will need to have the vQmod engine installed (http://vQmod.com)
* Simple vQmod script plug and play. Add it to enable, Remove it to disable
* No Admin changes! It simply replaces the default "checkbox" behavior
* Changes option price to use full product+option price
* Hides qty box when using a multi qty option type. Works like normal when not using it.
* Includes multiple pre-defined variations: div, with/without image, depending on your theme and preference.
There are a few variations of the script inside the vqmod/xml folder:
DO NOT UPLOAD MORE THAN ONE VERSION!
This uses a smaller change to the product.tpl file for easier merge with custom themes
This uses the smaller change and adds the option image to the view.
When added to cart, it will show option images if they exist. Otherwise shows the main product image.
1. This mod assumes you will never want normal checkboxes. The mod replaces checkboxes with the multi qty box.
2. This mod assumes that you will not mix the multiple options type with other option types on the "SAME" product.
Because of its design, it hides the quantity and product price, and changes the logic of the add to cart function.
You can of course use other option types on other products.
Tags: Multiple options, list options, bulk purchase, bulk buy, mass purchase, quantity, qty, multiple quantity, multiple option qty, quantity based options, option qty, option quantity, separate option qty, buy now button
|MultiOptionQty||v1.5.1, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.2, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.3, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.4, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.6||[ Download ]|
How to install it:
1) Be sure you have vQmod installed
2) Unzip the package to your desktop
3) Choose ONE of the scripts in the "vqmod/xml" folder. See breakdown in Notes above.
4) Edit the script to change "/default/" to your theme name.
5) Upload that file to your vqmod/xml folder on your site.
6) Goto a product that has CHECKBOX options. They should be replaced with multiple qty boxes
IT ONLY WORKS WITH CHECKBOX OPTIONS!
7) Verify there are no errors in vqmod/vqmod.log (if exists)
8) For the "table" version, If you'd like to change the "grayish" table coloring you can find it in the xml file.
Search for #dddddd and #eeeeee and change them to the color codes you wish
Tags Multiple options, list options, bulk purchase, bulk buy, mass purchase, quantity, qty, multiple quantity, multiple option qty, quantity based options, option qty, option quantity, separate option qty, buy now button, moq