CSV RAW IMPORT 1.5.x
|Extension Name||CSV RAW IMPORT 1.5.x||Rating|
|Date Added||26 November 2011||Downloads||8348|
|Date Modified||26 November 2011||Request Support|
Choose individual tables to export in CSV format. Edit the CSV file in an editor or Spreadsheet program (recommended) Save and reimport the CSV file. It will replace the existing data with the new imported csv data
|CSVimportexport_OCv15x||v1.5.0, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.1, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11||[ Download ]|
OPENCART 1.x CSV Import/Export
Supported OpenCart Versions:
What does it do:
This contrib adds a new tool page for CSV Import/Export.
The mod will list ALL tables in a dropdown.
Choose individual tables to export in CSV format.
Edit the CSV file in an editor or Spreadsheet program (recommended)
Save and reimport the CSV file. It will replace the existing data with the new imported csv data
* Tables are Completely dynamic. Automatically gets the list of ALL tables, even custom ones
* Columns are also completely dynamic. All columns are found and listed, even custom ones
* Edit tables individually. This is a raw format editing tool which allows it to edit new fields at anytime without dependencies.
* Ignores columns that don't exist or that were left out purposely when reimporting.
- This is an atomic import. Meaning it deletes the data in the table before importing the new data. An Append mode is planned for a later date.
- The top row of the exported CSV files is in "table.column" format. Do not change these headings. You may, however, remove complete columns that you don't want to import. These will just be left blank.
- Microsoft Excel is a good CSV editor, but erroneously converts the date column to "xls" format. I do attempt to correct this behavior programmatically but the feature is in beta and may or may not work. In the case it does not work, you will likely see a date of 01/01/1970 which is the default date mysql uses. Please report cases of this when noticed.
- This tool is for raw editing of table data. Do not delete or change any "ID" columns as they are used to link to other tables for extra data
- This tool is designed to be dynamic and may be slow. Performance is not the goal since it is on the admin side. Dynamic functionality is the goal.
v15x. - 2011-Nov-26 - email@example.com
- Fixed bug with setTitle
v149.2 - 2011-Feb-04 - Qphoria@gmail.com
- Fixed bug with db_prefix
- Fixed bug with column count error
v149.1 - 2010-Oct-12 - Qphoria@gmail.com
- Original Release
Tags This, contrib, adds, a, new, tool, page, for, CSV, Import/Export., The, mod, will, list, ALL, tables, in, a, dropdown., Choose, individual, tables, to, export, in, CSV, format., Edit, the, CSV, file, in, an, editor, or, Spreadsheet, program, (recommended), Save, and, reimport, the, CSV, file., It, will, replace, the, existing, data, with, the, new, imported, csv, data