Contact Form History
|Extension Name||Contact Form History||Rating|
|Date Added||27 November 2011||Request Support|
|Date Modified||3 December 2013||Report extension|
OpenCart Versions: 1.4.1 - 1.5.6.x
Demo Links: View the Admin Demo
This report extension will record the data every time someone uses your "Contact Us" form, and display it in an easy-to-read format. Utilize it to help keep track of who contacts you, when they did, why they did so, and if their message has been answered.
- Upload and go — utilizes vQmod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Keep a running history of the date, name, e-mail address, message, and IP address of every person that uses your store's contact form.
- Mark each message as answered or not answered, to help you remember which messages still need a reply.
- Export the history as a CSV file.
- Automatically installs the necessary database table.
For extension support, please contact Clear Thinking
For more useful extensions, visit OpenCartX
|ContactFormHistory155.1.zip||v1.4.7, v1.4.8, v1.4.8b, v1.4.9, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.0, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.1, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.2, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.3, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.4, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.5, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.6||[ Download ]|
Contact Form History Instructions
Author: Clear Thinking, LLC
1. Backup your OpenCart installation, just to be safe.
2. Make sure vQmod is installed. If you do not have vQmod installed, you can
download it for free from www.vqmod.com
3. Using an FTP application, upload the contents of the "upload" folder to
the root of your OpenCart installation. No files are overwritten. For further
information on how to upload files via FTP, view this screencast:
4. In the admin panel, navigate to Users > User Groups and select the user
group(s) to which you want to give access to the report. Check the boxes next
to "report/contact_history" for both Access Permission and Modify Permission.
5. To access the contact form history, log in to the admin panel and navigate
to Reports > Contact Form History. The first time you do this it will create
the necessary database table automatically. After this, each time the contact
form is used it will record the following information:
- Date Added
- E-mail Address
- IP Address
There is also a column in the report where you can mark whether the message
has been answered. Simply click in the box to change the row from "not
answered" (red with an X) to "answered" (green with a checkmark). At the top
of the page is an "Export as CSV" button, which will export all of the data as
a comma-separated values file.
For each row, the e-mail address is automatically formatted to a mailto: link.
If the e-mail address is linked to a current customer account, the name for that
row will be a link to that customer account.