ADV Products Purchased Report + Profit Reporting v3.0 [1.5.x]
|Extension Name||ADV Products Purchased Report + Profit Reporting v3.0 [1.5.x]||Rating|
|Date Added||1 December 2011||Request Support|
|Date Modified||10 September 2013||Report extension|
Main functionality of report is enhanced by possibility to generate report by Products, Manufacturers or Categories so it is possible to show sales data, cost and profit for every product, manufacturer or category.
Very important functionality of this report is details view. It is possible to choose between No Details (for quicker report generating), Order List, Product List and Customer List.
By choosing Order List in report by Products you can view detailed list of all orders for selected date range or statistics range, there are columns for Order ID, Order Date, Invoice No., Customer Name / Company, Email, Customer Group, Shipping Method, Payment Method, Order Status, Store Name, Currency, Price, Quantity, Tax, Total, Product Costs, Product Profit and Profit Margin for particular product in particular order ID and product.
By choosing Customer List in report by Products you can view detailed list of all customers for selected date range or statistics range. There are columns for Order ID, Order Date, Invoice No., Customer ID, complete Billing Address, Telephone and complete Shipping Address.
By choosing Product List in report by Manufacturers or by Categories you can view detailed list of all ordered products for selected date range or statistics range. There are columns for Order ID, Order Date, Invoice No., Product ID, SKU, Model, Product Name, Options, Attributes, Category, Manufacturer / Brand, Currency, Price, Quantity, Total, Tax, Product Costs, Product Profit and Profit Margin for particular ordered product.
Report can be generated by Product Options, grouped by Years, Quarter, Months, Weeks, Days, Orders or No Grouping and sorted by all columns in main view.
Report have lot of filtering options and supports table export to excel .xls file, .html file or .pdf file. There are 7 options for export function: export products report with No Details, with Order List and with Customer List, export manufacturers report with No Details and Product List, export categories report with No Details and Product List. Export function supports multi language in all fields with UTF-8 encoding so it should work in all languages.
Reports -> Products -> ADV Purchased & Profit
Click on Documentation tab for other information.
|adv_prod_purch_report_profit_OCv156x.zip||v1.5.3, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.4, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.6||[ Download ]|
|adv_prod_purch_report_profit_OCv152x.zip||v1.5.2, v188.8.131.52||[ Download ]|
|adv_prod_purch_report_profit_OCv151x.zip||v1.5.0, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.1, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11||[ Download ]|
Explanation of Profit Reporting:
After installing this extension Product Costs input fields has been added into Data Tab and Option Tab in the Admin -> Catalog -> Products -> Product Form. This costs of the product are used for profit reporting and is added to the order at the time the product is purchased, so any change in the costs of a product in future will have no impact on previously purchased products. This will give all time accurate data for profit reporting. Profit is starting calculate after you set product costs and after you receive order for product. It is possible to set product costs for orders received before installing the extension (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports).
Two new costs fields are added on order view page (Sale -> Orders -> View) and on order edit page (Sale -> Orders -> Edit):
Payment Costs field is useful for adding transaction fee that many payment companies (like PayPal) charge. You can configure payment costs on module page (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports) and set Percentage, Fixed Fee and Geo Zone for every payment type you select. You can set amount from which payment costs will be calculated. This calculated amount is hidden in checkout process and will show on order view page (editable) and on order edit page (editable) and in profit report.
Shipping Costs field is useful for adding your own and real shipping costs for every shipped order. You can configure shipping costs on module page (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports) and set Shipping Costs Rates for every Geo Zone. You can set amount from which shipping costs will be calculated. This calculated amount is hidden in checkout process and will show on order view page (editable) and on order edit page (editable) and in profit report. On report page in Shipping Balance column you can verify if you charge for shipping enough (too much/not much).
NOTE: This report don't work with "Payment Costs" and "Shipping Costs" fields. Those fields are related to our other extensions ADV Sales Report + Profit Reporting and ADV Customer Orders Report + Profit Reporting.
Explanation how Product Costs, Product Sales, Product Profit and Profit Margin [%] is calculated:
Product Costs = Cost Price (amount) and/or Commission (percentage from sale price) + Additional Costs (e.g. shipping) + Option Costs (if options are used)
Product Sales = Sub-Total
Product Profit = Product Sales - Product Costs
Profit Margin [%] = (Product Profit / Product Sales) x 100
Inside the archive:
vQmod is required!
Personal / Commercial (1 Site)
License, warranty, free upgrade and support apply to version:
We offer 50% discount on upgrade from version 1.4.8, 1.4.9.x to version 1.5.x.
License Developer (Unlimited Sites):
Price for License Developer (Unlimited Sites) is +$250.
Contact for support and customization:
############# RELATED EXTENSIONS #############
ADV Advanced Sales Report + Profit Reporting for OC v1.5.x
ADV Customer Orders Report + Profit Reporting for OC v1.5.x
July 4, 2013 - v3.0
- installation of extension is now via modules page (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports)
- added ability to set product cost for all purchased products before installing the extension (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports)
- changes in formulas for calculations of sales, cost and profit, total sum is not change just the way of calculation for accounting purpose (read section Explanation of Profit Reporting)
- in main view of report added columns for Attribute and Stock Quantity
- in details view - Product List for manufacturers and categories report added columns for Product Attributes, Manufacturer / Brand and Category
- added filtering option by Order Status Changed (with Date Picker)
- added filtering by Telephone, Billing & Shipping Company, Billing & Shipping Address, Billing & Shipping City, Billing & Shipping Region / State, Billing & Shipping Postcode, Billing & Shipping Country, Payment & Shipping Method, Affiliate Name & Email, Coupon Name & Code, Voucher Code
- enhanced Sort By select box
- better export function and show/hide settings of columns also apply to export function
- added permission check to product cost input fields on product page (Catalog -> Products -> Edit); to show those fields Access Permission must be set for module/adv_profit_reports
- added automatic check version of extension with notification (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports)
- minor bugs fixes and other graphical changes
August 27, 2012 - v2.4
- main functionality of report was enhanced by adding possibility to generate report by Manufacturers or by Categories, now it is possible to show sales data, cost and profit for every manufacturer or category!
- added new details view - Product List for report by Manufacturers or by Categories
- reports can be grouped by Year, Quarter, Months, Weeks, Days or No Grouping (default)
- added Charts for No. Orders, No. Customers, No. Products and for Sales, Product Costs, Product Profit
- added export option to .pdf file
- added option to export Report By Products, Manufacturers or Categories with or without details to .xls file, .html file or .pdf file
- added filtering by Affiliate Name
- in insert order function (Admin -> Sale -> Orders -> Insert) added Cost field in Products tab in adding products
- changed file structure for smaller files size for quicker loading
- design changes of settings option
July 5, 2012 - v2.3
- added pagination into results of report and select box for showing 10, 25, 50 or 100 results on the one page
- in details view - Customer List added columns for complete billing address and shipping address
- some changes in profit calculations, Vouchers are now included into Costs calculation
- in edit function of orders (Admin -> Sale -> Orders -> Edit) Cost field in Products tab is now editable (click Ajax function), very handy if you need edit costs for products in received orders
- improvements in code for better performance
- some fixes and design changes
June 15, 2012 - v2.2
- added Settings option, now it is possible to choose select boxes for filtering and which columns to be shown in Main View, Order List, Product List and Customer List (settings remain saved till next editing !)
- significantly enhanced Statistics Range selection box, was added nine options for generate report
- in edit function of orders (Admin -> Sale -> Orders -> Edit) added column for Cost in adding products into existing order
- changes in code for performance improvements
- enhanced explanation of calculations in bubble window, some changes in profit calculations
- some fixes and design changes and improvements
May 24, 2012 - v2.1
- added new details view - Customer List, you can view detailed list of all customers who bought particular product (with product options) for selected date range or statistics range
- added sorting by Date, SKU, Product Name, Model, Category, Manufacturer / Brand and Product Status
- in edit function of orders (Admin -> Sale -> Orders -> Edit) fixed issue when product costs is resetting to 0 after adding or deleting products into existing order
- fixed wrong calculation of tax on products
- changes in code for better performance and quicker generation of report
- fixed auto calculating of Product Costs after combine Cost Price and/or Commission and Additional Costs in Mozilla Firefox browser
- small changes in xml files for better compatibility with modified sites
May 3, 2012 - v2.0
- (!) this significant update added new concept for entering Product Costs, which are now calculated like sum of Cost Price, Commission (percentage from sale price), Additional Costs (e.g. shipping cost) and Option Costs (if options are used)
- added filtering by SKU, Model, Product Attributes and Location
- added columns for Sold [%] and Profit Margin [%] in report and export function
- in details view - Order List added columns Product Price, Product Costs and Profit Margin [%] for particular product and particular order ID
- added bubble help for explanation how Product Costs, Product Profit and Profit Margin [%] is calculated
- added new column in product list (Admin -> Catalog -> Products) to show Costs of products
April 3, 2012 - v1.3
- added vQmod!
- added multiple select boxes for Order Status, Store, Currency, Tax, Customer Group, Category, Manufacturer / Brand and Product Status
- added filtering by multiple Product Options for "searching" the Product Options specifically (like "SMALL" and "BLACK" t-shirts... or "MEDIUM" and "RED" t-shirts)
- added filtering by Company, Customer Name, Customer Email and Product Name, it uses now Ajax autocomplete function (no big lists in select boxes!)
- added column for Product Tax in simple and details view and in export
- added select box Sort By, now it is possible sort results by Quantity, Total, Costs or Profit (default is sort by Profit)
- added select box Show Details (default is No Details for quicker generating of report)
- added last line in report Total For Selected Criterias to show sum of Quantity, Tax, Total, Costs or Profit for selected filtering criterias
- fixed error if one or more orders contains more than one tax
February 8, 2012 - v1.2
- added possibility to enable/disable grouping results by option to see the total value and purchased quantity for a product, regardless of options
- if products have option type 'text', 'textarea', 'file', 'date', 'time' or 'datetime' this option will not show by product names and in option select box because this are not actually options, just complement informations to products by ordering
- changes in code to eliminate possible inaccuracies in the final report
- fixed issue with select boxes in low resolution screens, now select boxes fit to screen width
- fixed date formating in details view
- fixed some other design flaws
December 22, 2011 - v1.1
- added filtering by Product Options and Product Status
- Total in both simple and detailed view is now count from product price ex tax
- added columns for SKU and Product Status
- added images to products
- in details view added column for Product Profit, now you can view profit for every order ID (!)
- in details view added columns for Customer Group, Shipping Method and Payment Method
- fixed issues with databaze prefix and "no result" if product don't have manufacturer assigned
- manufacturer and categories added to the results export function
- major changes in code which eliminate possible inaccuracies in the final report
- fixed some design flaws
December 1, 2011 - v1.0
- initial release
Tags profit report, profit reporting, benefit report, total profit, customer orders report, customer sales, sales report, products report, product sales, cost report, total cost, expense report, benefit report, charts, tax report, sales chart, sale, product options cost, shipping cost, payment fee, voucher, rewards points, coupons, credits, commissions, payment cost, payment fee, paypal fee, credit card fee, bank transfer fee, shipping cost, shipping fee, shipping balance, excel, pdf, csv, xls, export, import, filter