FlatForum - Flatfile Database Forum
|Extension Name||FlatForum - Flatfile Database Forum||Rating|
|Date Added||19 December 2011||Downloads||4587|
|Date Modified||6 December 2013||Request Support|
FlatForum is a fast, clean, and simple threaded forum that uses a flatfile database. It's designed for people who have small to medium-sized websites and don't want a huge, bloated forum like phpBB.
* Small and fast. The required files for FlatForum are less than 150k combined.
* Uses an optimized flatfile database. Unlike most flatfile forums, FlatForum won't bog down when your forum starts to get a lot of posts because it doesn't load the entire database for each page view.
* Does not use any SQL, so mySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. are not required.
* Easy to customize. You can change the appearance by editing the css file and can also add a custom header and footer.
* Autolinking that WORKS (all URLs and email addresses).
* Identical appearance in IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera.
* Optional word filters (censors).
* Advanced spambot protection without requiring user registration or captchas.
* You administrate the forum through your OpenCart Admin.
* Adds links to the forum in the admin and the footer of your store. (vQmod required)
* Detailed instructions included in download.
vQmod is required to use this mod for the links in Admin and Footer.
Download vQmod here: http://www.vqmod.com
Demo: View Demo
Support will no longer be given in the Comments below and ANY support questions there will be ignored and deleted. Comments are for pre-sale questions and ratings only! Read extension store policy Here
For support please contact us at: email@example.com
If you like and use this extension please show some appreciation and click on the stars above to rate it!
For more free and premium extensions please Click Here
|FlatForum for OpenCart v.1.1||v1.5.1, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.2, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.3, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.4, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.6||[ Download ]|
Included in download.
August 18th 2012
Changed forum link location to be under Site Map in footer
December 19th 2011