FlatForum - Flatfile Database Forum
|Extension Name||FlatForum - Flatfile Database Forum||Rating|
|Date Added||19 December 2011||Request Support|
|Date Modified||22 May 2013||Report extension|
FlatForum is a fast, clean, and simple threaded forum that uses a flatfile database. It's designed for people who have small to medium-sized websites and don't want a huge, bloated forum like phpBB.
* Small and fast. The required files for FlatForum are less than 150k combined.
* Uses an optimized flatfile database. Unlike most flatfile forums, FlatForum won't bog down when your forum starts to get a lot of posts because it doesn't load the entire database for each page view.
* Does not use any SQL, so mySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. are not required.
* Easy to customize. You can change the appearance by editing the css file and can also add a custom header and footer.
* Autolinking that WORKS (all URLs and email addresses).
* Identical appearance in IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera.
* Optional word filters (censors).
* Advanced spambot protection without requiring user registration or captchas.
* You administrate the forum through your OpenCart Admin.
* Adds links to the forum in the admin and the footer of your store. (vQmod required)
* Detailed instructions included in download.
vQmod is required to use this mod for the links in Admin and Footer.
Download vQmod here: http://www.vqmod.com
Demo: View Demo
If you like and use this extension please show some appreciation and click on the stars above to rate it!
For more free and premium extensions please Click Here
|FlatForum for OpenCart v.1.1||v1.5.1, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.2, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.3, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.4, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124||[ Download ]|
Included in download.
August 18th 2012
Changed forum link location to be under Site Map in footer
December 19th 2011