ADV Customer Orders Report + Profit Reporting v3.0 [1.5.x]
|Extension Name||ADV Customer Orders Report + Profit Reporting v3.0 [1.5.x]||Rating|
|Date Added||25 December 2011||Report extension|
|Date Modified||15 May 2013|
Very important functionality of this report is details view. It is possible to choose between No Details (for quicker report generating), Order List, Product List, Address List and All Details.
By choosing Order List you can view detailed list of all orders for selected date range or statistics range. There are columns for Order ID, Order Date, Invoice Number, Customer Name / Company, Customer Email, Customer Group, Shipping Method, Payment Method, Order Status, Store Name, Currency, No. Products, Order Sub-Total, Shipping, Order Tax, Order Total, Sales, Order Costs, Order Profit and Profit Margin for particular order ID.
By choosing Product List you can view detailed list of all ordered products for selected date range or statistics range. There are columns for Order ID, Order Date, Invoice Number, Product ID, SKU, Model, Product Name, Product Options, Product Attributes, Manufacturer / Brand, Category, Currency, Price, Quantity, Tax, Total, Coupon, Product Costs, Product Profit and Profit Margin for particular ordered product.
By choosing Address List you can view complete Billing Address and Shipping Address of every customer.
By choosing All Details you will get all details about orders, products and customers.
Report can be generated by Customer Type: Registered, Guest or both, grouped by Years, Quarter, Months, Weeks, Days or No Grouping and sorted by all columns in main view.
Report have filtering options by Purchased Date (with Date Picker) or Statistics Range, Status Changed (with Date Picker), Order Status, Store, Currency, Tax, Customer Group, Customer Status, Customer Name, Customer Email, Telephone, Customer IP, Billing & Shipping Company, Billing & Shipping Address, Billing & Shipping City, Billing & Shipping Region / State, Billing & Shipping Postcode, Billing & Shipping Country, Payment & Shipping Method, Category, Manufacturer / Brand, SKU, Product Name, Model, Product Option, Product Attribute, Location, Affiliate Name & Email, Coupon Name & Code, Voucher Code.
Report supports table export to excel .xls file, .html file or .pdf file. There are 4 options for export function: export with No Details, export with Order List, export with Product List, export with Address List and export of All Details. Export function supports multi language in all fields with UTF-8 encoding so it should work in all languages.
Reports -> Customers -> ADV Orders & Profit
Click on Documentation tab for other information.
|vQmod_adv_cust_orders_report_profit_OCv155x.zip||v1.5.3, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.4, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168||[ Download ]|
|vQmod_adv_cust_orders_report_profit_OCv152x.zip||v1.5.2, v22.214.171.124||[ Download ]|
|vQmod_adv_cust_orders_report_profit_OCv151x.zip||v1.5.0, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.1, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52||[ Download ]|
Explanation of Profit Reporting:
After installing this extension Product Costs input fields has been added into Data Tab and Option Tab in the Admin -> Catalog -> Products -> Product Form. This costs of the product are used for profit reporting and is added to the order at the time the product is purchased, so any change in the costs of a product in future will have no impact on previously purchased products. This will give all time accurate data for profit reporting. Profit is starting calculate after you set product costs and after you receive order for product. It is possible to set product costs for orders received before installing the extension (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports).
Two new costs fields are added on order view page (Sale -> Orders -> View) and on order edit page (Sale -> Orders -> Edit):
Payment Costs field is useful for adding transaction fee that many payment companies (like PayPal) charge. You can configure payment costs on module page (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports) and set Percentage, Fixed Fee and Geo Zone for every payment type you select. You can set amount from which payment costs will be calculated. This calculated amount is hidden in checkout process and will show on order view page (editable) and on order edit page (editable) and in profit report.
Shipping Costs field is useful for adding your own and real shipping costs for every shipped order. You can configure shipping costs on module page (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports) and set Shipping Costs Rates for every Geo Zone. You can set amount from which shipping costs will be calculated. This calculated amount is hidden in checkout process and will show on order view page (editable) and on order edit page (editable) and in profit report. On report page in Shipping Balance column you can verify if you charge for shipping enough (too much/not much).
Explanation how Product Costs, Order Costs, Total Costs, Sales, Total Sales, Product Profit, Order Profit, Total Profit and Profit Margin [%] is calculated:
Product Costs = Cost Price (amount) and/or Commission (percentage from sale price) + Additional Costs (e.g. shipping) + Option Costs (if options are used)
Order Costs = Product Costs + Affiliate Commission + Payment Costs* + Shipping Costs*
Total Costs = sum of Product Costs + sum of Affiliate Commissions + sum of Payment Costs* + sum of Shipping Costs*
Sales = Sub-Total + Handling Fee + Low Order Fee + Shipping* - Reward Points - Coupons - Store Credits - Gift Vouchers
Total Sales = sum of Sub-Total + sum of Handling Fee + sum of Low Order Fee + sum of Shipping* - sum of Reward Points - sum of Coupons - sum of Store Credits - sum of Gift Vouchers
Product Profit = Product Total - Coupon - Product Costs
Order Profit = Sales - Order Costs
Total Profit = Total Sales - Total Costs
Profit Margin [%] = (Total Profit / Total Sales) x 100
*depends on configuration in Settings
Inside the archive:
vQmod is required!
Personal / Commercial (1 Site)
License, warranty, free upgrade and support apply to version:
We offer 50% discount on upgrade from version 1.4.8, 1.4.9.x to version 1.5.x.
License Developer (Unlimited Sites):
Price for License Developer (Unlimited Sites) is +$250.
Contact for support and customization:
############# RELATED EXTENSIONS #############
ADV Sales Report + Profit Reporting [1.5.x]
ADV Products Purchased Report + Profit Reporting [1.5.x]
May 3, 2013 - v3.0
- installation of extension is now via modules page (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports)
- added ability to set product cost for all purchased products before installing the extension (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports)
- changes in formulas for calculations of sales, cost and profit, total sum is not change just the way of calculation for accounting purpose (read section Explanation of Profit Reporting)
- added Payment Costs and Shipping Costs into formulas for calculations of sales, cost and profit (read section Explanation of Profit Reporting)
- Payment Costs and Shipping Costs can be set on page of modules (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports) or in Setting option on report page
- on order edit page (Sale -> Orders -> Edit) added editable fields for Payment Costs and Shipping Costs
- in main view of report added columns for Telephone and Country
- in details view - Order List removed columns for Handling Fee and Low Order Fee and added column for Sales (read section Explanation of Profit Reporting)
- in details view - Product List added columns for Product Attributes, Category and Coupon
- in details view - Product List calculation of Product Cost and Product Profit take into account Coupons (this assumes that coupons are set to individual products and not for whole order)
- added new details view - Address List for complete Billing Address and Shipping Address of every customer.
- added new details view - All Details; list is split by single orders and provides very detailed data about orders, purchased products and customers
- added filtering option by Order Status Changed (with Date Picker)
- added filtering by Telephone, Billing & Shipping Company, Billing & Shipping Address, Billing & Shipping City, Billing & Shipping Region / State, Billing & Shipping Postcode, Billing & Shipping Country, Category, Manufacturer / Brand, SKU, Model, Product Attribute, Affiliate Name & Email, Coupon Name & Code, Voucher Code
- enhanced Sort By select box
- settings of columns for show or hide columns also apply to export function!
- better export function, significantly enhanced export of all details
- added permission check to product cost input fields on product page (Catalog -> Products -> Edit) and product cost, payment costs and shipping costs fields on order edit page (Sale -> Orders -> Edit); to show this fields Access Permission must be set for module/adv_profit_reports
- added automatic check version of extension with notification (Extensions -> Modules -> ADV Profit Reports)
- minor bugs fixes and other graphical changes
October 3, 2012 - v2.4
- reports can be grouped by Year, Quarter, Months, Weeks, Days or No Grouping (default)
- added Charts for No. Orders, No. Customers, No. Products and for Sales, Total Costs, Total Profit
- added Sort By Date
- added filtering by Product Options, Location, Affiliate Name and Region / State
- added export option to .pdf file
- added option to export orders with All Details to .xls file, .html file or .pdf file, very handy for product packaging and shipping preparation of orders
- in insert order function (Admin -> Sale -> Orders -> Insert) added Cost field in Products tab in adding products
- changed file structure for smaller files size for quicker loading
- design changes of settings option
July 6, 2012 - v2.3
- added pagination into results of report and select box for showing 10, 25, 50 or 100 results on the one page
- some changes in profit calculations, Vouchers are now included into Costs calculation
- in edit function of orders (Admin -> Sale -> Orders -> Edit) Cost field in Products tab is now editable (click Ajax function), very handy if you need edit costs for products in received orders
- improvements in code for better performance
- some fixes and design changes
June 12, 2012 - v2.2
- added Settings option, now it is possible to choose select boxes for filtering and which columns to be shown in Main View, Order List and Product List (settings remain saved till next editing !)
- significantly enhanced Statistics Range selection box, was added nine options for generate report
- added sort by Customer ID, Customer Name, Customer Email, Customer IP, Customer Group, Status, Last Order
- in details view - Product List added column for Product Options and Product ID (with active link for editing product)
- in details view - Order List added column for income from Fees (Handling Fee + Low Order Fee)
- in edit function of orders (Admin -> Sale -> Orders -> Edit) added column for Cost in adding products into existing order
- enhanced explanation of calculations in bubble window, some changes in profit calculations
- some fixes and design changes and improvements
May 14, 2012 - v2.1
- in edit function of orders (Admin -> Sale -> Orders -> Edit) fixed issue when product costs is resetting to 0 after adding or deleting products into existing order
- fixed wrong calculation of tax on products in details view - Product List
- changes in code for better performance and quicker generation of report
- fixed auto calculating of Product Costs after combine Cost Price and/or Commission and Additional Costs in Mozilla Firefox browser
- small changes in xml files for better compatibility with modified sites
April 24, 2012 - v2.0
- (!) this significant update added new concept for entering Product Costs, which are now calculated like sum of Cost Price, Commission (percentage from sale price), Additional Costs (e.g. shipping cost) and Option Costs (if options are used)
- added new details view - Product List, you can view detailed list of all ordered products for selected date range or statistics range
- added filtering by Customer IP
- added columns for Customer IP, Sub-Total, Total Costs and Profit Margin [%] in report and export function
- in details view - Order List added columns Order Costs and Profit Margin [%] for particular order ID
- added bubble help for explanation how Total Costs, Total Profit and Profit Margin [%] is calculated
- added option for exporting report with Product List into .xls or .html
- added new column in product list (Admin -> Catalog -> Products) to show Costs of products
April 4, 2012 - v1.4
- added filtering by Company, Customer Name, Customer Email and Product Name, it uses now Ajax autocomplete function (no big lists in select boxes!)
March 26, 2012 - v1.3
- added select box Sort By, now it is possible sort results by No. Orders, No. Products, Sub-Total, Total Value or Profit (default is sort by Profit)
- added select box Details (default is No Details for quicker generating of report)
- fixed error if one or more orders contains more than one tax
March 19, 2012 - v1.2
- added vQmod!
- added select box for Report by Customer Type, you can generate report for registered customers, guests or for both
- added multiple select boxes for Order Status, Store, Currency, Tax, Customer Group, Customer Status, Shipping Method, Payment Method, Shipping Country and Payment Country
- added last line in report Total For Selected Criterias to show sum of Orders, Products, Sub-Total, Total Value and Profit for selected filtering criterias
- added filtering by Customer Status and Company
- fixed some issues and design flaws
February 13, 2012 - v1.1
- added filtering by Tax, Shipping Method and Payment Method, Shipping Country and Payment Country
- added columns for Customer ID or Guest in report and export function
- in details view - Order List added columns for Customer Group, Shipping Method, Payment Method, Sub-Total, Shipping and Tax
- fixed issue with select boxes in low resolution screens, now select boxes fit to screen width
- fixed date formating in details view
- fixed issue with unregistered customers (guests), report is showing correctly now
- fixed some other design flaws
December 25, 2011 - v1.0
- initial release
Tags profit report, profit reporting, benefit report, total profit, customer orders report, customer sales, sales report, products report, product sales, cost report, total cost, expense report, benefit report, charts, tax report, sales chart, sale, product options cost, shipping cost, payment fee, voucher, rewards points, coupons, credits, commissions, payment cost, payment fee, paypal fee, credit card fee, bank transfer fee, shipping cost, shipping fee, shipping balance, excel, pdf, csv, xls, export, import, filter