Hong Kong Post (EMS) Live Rates
|Extension Name||Hong Kong Post (EMS) Live Rates||Rating|
|Date Added||31 December 2011||Report extension|
|Date Modified||23 April 2013|
All v1.4.x & v1.5.x versions
What does it do:
This contrib adds a real-time shipping rate lookup for Honk Kong Post postal service in Hong Kong.
As there is no official API for HKP, this mod ingeniously uses their browser interface in the backend and parses the response back to the cart format.
This lets you get rates as if an actual integration API existed, with absolutely no change in the way opencart shows the rate.
Supports Local and Overseas rates for Small Packet and Parcel rates giving the choice of Air, Surface, Speedpost, Multipack, or Local shipment choices.
* Your server must have curl support for server-to-server communication. Contact your host if unsure.
* You must have "HKD" added as a currency Code (Hong Kong Dollar)
* Full quote support. Automatically displays the proper quotes based on customer destination country.
* Allowed services choice
* Error support. If there are quote problems it will display an error.
* Extra cost box to silently add a fee to cover packaging or whatever. Amount is added to the rate before displaying.
* Supports both Local and Overseas destinations
* Supports Small Packet and Parcel package rates
* Returns rates for Speedpost, Air, Parcel, Multipack, and Local
Tags: hkpost, hkspeedpost, speedpost, hong kong, EMS Shipping, hkpostal, hongkongpost.com
|HKPost (Latest Version)||v1.4.9, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v1.5.0, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.1, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.2, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.3, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.4, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168||[ Download ]|
How to install it:
1) Unzip and upload the "admin" and/or "catalog" folders to the root directory of your OpenCart installation.
-- NO files will be overwritten. Folders are simply merged together.
2) From the admin menu, go to 'Admin->Users->User Groups'. Edit Top Administrator
3) Find and check any unchecked entries for both modify and access. Save.
4) From the admin menu, go to 'Extensions->Shipping'.
5) Install the module, and click edit to configure.