Increase Page Speed Minify Compress Cache Database Optimization
|Extension Name||Increase Page Speed Minify Compress Cache Database Optimization||Rating|
|Date Added||27 April 2012||Request Support|
|Date Modified||29 December 2015||Report extension|
THE #1 RATED PURCHASABLE EXTENSION ON THE OPENCART MARKET PLACE!
This extension has be claimed by it's users time and time again as the "MUST HAVE" extension for Open Cart. Now the #1 Rated Commercial extension in all of OpenCart. View the comments section to read the reviews for yourself.
❤ Hunter Business Management is one of the top extension authors on the OpenCart Marketplace, purchase knowing that you will be receiving high quality code and support if it is required.
❤ We listen to your suggestions, if you think of a way that we can improve on what we have created please don't hesitate to get in touch or leave a suggestion in the comments.
❤ Please do not forget to rate this extension 5 stars if you are happy with it.
❤ FREE Installation Support.
✯ Provides image caching rule sets so that browser do not have to re-validate static content on secondary page requests.
✯ Provides Database Caching features which greatly increase OpenCart performance.
✯ HTML Minification to further reduce footprint.
✯ Page compression settings to reduce page delivery size by up to 90%.
✯ SEO URL Data Caching to further reduce SQL query look-ups (v4.0 now compatible with all SEO mods!).
✯ APC & XCache In-Memory caching support.
✯ (v4.0) Adds Inline encoding of small images (alternative to sprites) with backwards compatibility to outdated browsers,
✯ (v4.0) Proper PNG image compression support for OpenCart editions before 1.5.4.x.
✯ (v4.0) Jquery & Jquery UI library auto-detection / serving from Google CDN (optional).
✯ (v4.0) Automated Installation Program to handle the majority of changes.
ONLINE DEMO WITH COMPARISON TEST
Hosted on Host Gator budget hosting (no VPS/Dedicated Server, minimal hardware).
ANOTHER GREAT MODULE FOR INCREASING SPEED
JAY6360's page cache: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension/info&extension_id=3477
I feel that both extensions are essential in providing a lightning speed web site.
|V5.2 Increase Page Speed||1.5.0, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 1.5.1, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 1.5.2, 18.104.22.168, 1.5.3, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.4, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 1.5.6, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124||[ Download ]|
|OC 2.0 - V5.2 Increase Page Speed||126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124||[ Download ]|
[1/16/2014] - Increase Page Speed 4.2 Released
- Improved General Compatibility
- Added 126.96.36.199 Compatibility
- Added Caching MySQLi Driver
[12/24/2012] - Increase Page Speed 4.0 Released
- Added full 'clear cache' support for vqmod 2.1+
- Added clear cache mechanism for SEO Cache
- Entirely re-designed 'SEO Cache' to make it fully compatible with any SEO URL modifications.
- Added detection options, and version overrides to serve Jquery base and Jquery UI from Google CDN.
- Added 'Small Image Inline Encoding' to CSS Minifier (alternative to sprites).
- Added Options to enable/disable SEO Caching
- Integrated speed analyzer into core release with added options to enable/disable in the IPS panel.
- Added advanced configuration options and debugging to minifier (settings in IPS panel).
- Fixed problems with HTML Minifier.
- Add logo image dimensions specifier.
- Added various dimension specifiers for images in modules.
- Added APC support for minify cache.
- Added min.config writer based upon IPS settings panel settings.
- Entirely overhauled IPS settings panel.
- Fixed several compatability quirks.
- Added JPEG Compression settings percentage variable.
- Added new (fancy looking) documentation.
- Added automated installation application to take care of many of the install requirements.
- Depreciated/Removed 'Smush.It' image processing due to poor performance / occassional time outs.
- Added image processing library vqmod for legacy OpenCarts to add proper PNG compression support (pre 1.5.4.x series).
[8/28/2012] - Increase Page Speed 3.2 Released
- Fixed bug with compatability for OpenCart 1.5.4.*
- Fixed bug with compatability for OpenCart 1.5.3.*
- Fixed bug where JAY6390's page cache would cache data prior to IPS modifications.
- Added FirePHP support
- Shifted hbm_opencart_unit_testing.xml output data to FirePHP.
- PLEASE SEE INSTALL FOR NEW NOTES ABOUT THIS VERSION / NEW FEATURES OF 3.0
[8/27/2012] - Increase Page Speed 3.1 Released
- Fixed bug with in memory caching code addition which caused 3.0 to fail entirely.
- Fixed bug which caused JAY6390 cache clear to appear twice.
- Fixed bug with cache clearing success variable being called incorrectly.
- Fixed bug with CDN urls not functioning correctly.
- Fixed bug with in memory cache setting not being read onto settings panel.
- Changed language additions to use * instead of english for non-english admin panels.
- Changed Yes/No , Enabled/Disabled options to be option buttons instead of dropdowns to better conform with admin interface.
- Added custom vqmod to remove JAY6390's clear cache menu item.
[8/26/2012] - Increase Page Speed 3.0 Released
- Fixed Several bugs with regards to CSS/JS combination.
- Fixed CSS rendering problems with legacy IE/Chrome browsers.
- Completely re-written minification gather processing.
- Converted To System Library
- Improved compatibility for OMTex , Shoppica 2 , etc..
- Adds support for conditional php includes of CSS/JS.
- Adds support for variable php pathing of CSS/JS.
- Removed requirement/use of header_min.tpl for faster processing
- Corrected bug with short cache lifetime.
- Primary vqmod renamed to prevent ordering conflict with certain page cache extensions (namely JG's).
- Added Keep Alive Connections For Servers which aren't enabled by default (requires mod_headers).
- Added in-memory cache support for supporting servers (replaces OpenCarts file caching with in-memory caching)
- NOTE: no support is provided for setup/config of these systems
- Xcache Support http://xcache.lighttpd.net/
- APC Cache Support http://php.net/manual/en/book.apc.php
- Additional in-memory caching mechanism to follow.
- Added HTML minification support.
- Added image dimension specification to featured module.
- Added image dimension specification to carousel module.
- Added compatability for OpenCart 1.5.4.x.
- Added Cache Clearing Mechanisms in Admin for:
- JAY6390's Page Cache
- All (Less Images)
- All (Including Images)
- Added Smush.It image processing system library
- Added CDN support for Minified URLS (entry for HTTP / HTTPS CDN location)
[6/3/2012] - Apparently I messed up the pathing in the last package, as such the vqmod files were missing.
[6/3/2012] - fixed bug which caused 1.5.3.x updates to cause category names to disappear from main menu in earlier releases.
[5/31/2012] - VERSION 2.1 RELEASE
- Added SEO URL Data Caching.
- Added A Speed/Unit Testing Feature.
- Added Image Caching Rules to improve page speed scores and reduce redundant secondary requests.
- Fixed bug which caused infinite loop / site crash in rare circumstances.
- Added better 'out of box' support for Shoppica Theme
- Added Support for 1.5.3.x OpenCart
[5/08/2012] - WHOOPS FIX! ( sorry everyone )
[5/08/2012] - UPDATE 2.1 RELEASE
- Corrected bug where pre-minified CSS would not go through the urls re-write process to correct paths for background images.
- Added missing language entry for admin panel settings which I mistakenly removed in 2.1 release.
- Added support for CSS & JS Exclude lists in the admin panel.
[5/05/2012] - RELEASE OF 2.1
- Further Improved Script Detection.
- Added the ability to disable category counts from the settings panel in admin.
- Added VQMOD support for 'common/header.tpl so that it doesn't break other VQMOD scripts.
[5/01/2012] - Added Version 2.0
VQMOD 2.1 OR LATER
A CRON SCHEDULER (IF YOU HAVE CPANEL OR ANY LINUX/UNIX HOSTING YOU HAVE THIS)
(ALTERNATE CRON) A HTTP REQUEST SCHEDULER WILL ALSO SUFFICE
if your products are fairly static and do not change often you may bypass the requirement for a cron/http scheduler.