Mweb / PayU / SafeShop Payment Integration Lite
|Extension Name||Mweb / PayU / SafeShop Payment Integration Lite||Rating|
|Date Added||7 June 2012||Request Support|
|Date Modified||26 January 2013||Report extension|
If you'd prefer the "enterprise" version that allowing onsite credit card acquisition, that is available on this site as well
Supported OpenCart Versions:
All v1.4.x & 1.5.x versions
What does it do:
This contrib adds support for "SAFESHOP" South African payment gateway integration used
by such payment companies as: MWEB, PayU, and other South African payment merchants.
The checkout button will redirect the customer to the gateway site.
From there, the customer enters the payment details and pays.
Once payment is completed, the page will redirect back to your site to complete the order.
* You will of course need to have a "SAFESHOP LITE" account.
* THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH "SAFESHOP ENTERPRISE" accounts.
* However, the "SafeShop Enterprise" module can also be found on our site.
* Return click processing Supported
* Testmode support
* Debug Mode
* Custom final order status
Tags: mweb, mweb safeshop lite, mweb safeshop, mweb pgp, mweb ss, payu, payu ss, onsite, mweb pro, payu pro, payu lite, mweb lite, safeshop, safe shop, safeshop.com, mweb.co.za, payu.co.za
|Mweb/Payu/SafeShop Lite||v1.4.9, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.0, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.1, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.2, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.3, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.4, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206||[ Download ]|
How to install it:
1) Unzip and upload the contents of the upload folder to the root directory of your OpenCart installation.
2) From the admin menu, go to 'Admin->Users->User Groups'. Edit Top Administrator
3) Find and check the entries for any unchecked files in both modify and access. save.
4) From the admin menu, go to 'Extensions->Payment'.
5) Install the new module, and click edit to configure.