Options Boost (v1.5.x only)
|Extension Name||Options Boost (v1.5.x only)||Rating|
|Date Added||7 June 2012||Request Support|
|Date Modified||23 April 2015||Report extension|
NEW SUPER OPTIONS BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
Get my 4 best options mods in one bundle and save $25!
Works well with Channel Grabber
Compatible with ExcelPort
Supported OpenCart Versions:
- You will need to have vQmod 2.2.2 or later installed first.
If you have a custom theme, the options boost script may need to be adjusted. Please tell me what theme you are using and what version of opencart when asking for help.
I will likely need FTP access to tweak it your theme. Best bet is to email me at the support email in the readme with FTP access.
What does it do:
This contrib adds additional parameters to Product Options.
It supports Select, radio, checkbox, and image radio option types.
Options now have their own SKU, info, image, and more to come.
The product page will swap the option data for the main image with each option selected
Option info will appear under the main image
Option sku will appear in the cart and on the admin order invoice
* SKU: Individual model/sku number for each option. Persists on cart page and throughout order and invoicing.
* Info: short misc info field about the option. Hover over the image to see text
* Image: an image to sit next to the option. Click image to thickbox enlarge
* Uses vQmod for core changes
* Includes vQmod script to support the Import/Export Excel mod (by JNeuhoff) (read notes below)
* Ability to add current options to multiple product(s) simultaneously.
* Is designed to be expanded with more options in the future.
* Added additional price prefixes aside from (+) and (-):
(%) will price the option based off the percentage of the product price. But cannot be combined with other options already selected. Each option is calculated separately
(*) is product price * option price
(=) uses option price for item price instead of adding to product price. Product price is ignored
(1) adds option price only 1 time, regardless of qty
* Options show special prices if product is on special
* Option image shown in cart. (see note)
* ~NEW~ Compatible with "Cloudzoom"
* Compatible with Options Price Update Redux AND Default Product Options
* Compatible with "Cloudzoom"
* NOT COMPATIBLE with "Multiple Option Qty" as they are conflicting mods
* May not be compatible with other mods that affect options
What this does NOT do:
This does not support combined or dependent options for things like combined stock or sku for 2 separate options like "Red" and "Small",
|Options Boost (Latest Version)||1.5.0, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 1.5.1, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 1.5.2, 18.104.22.168, 1.5.3, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.4, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 1.5.6, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124||[ Download ]|
1. if you upgraded your opencart from 1.4.x to 1.5.x and had Options Plus Redux installed,
be sure to remove the "options_plus_redux.xml" file from your vqmod/xml folder
Note about Option Image in cart:
Options Boost supports the ability to show the option image in the cart.
If you have multiple options with images on the same product, this will always use the last selected option's image
Best results are when you have option images for one of the options like:
- Good- - Bad -
Product A Product A
Red (image) Red (image)
Blue (image) Blue (image)
Large (no-image) Large (image)
Small (no-image) Small (image)
How to Use:
1) Edit a product and goto the options page
2) You should see the new fields for select, checkbox, radio and image radio options
3) There is also a "batch option copy" box at the bottom.
This box lets you batch copy all the options you have on the curent product to other selected product(s) at the same time
There is a checkbox that allows you to optionally delete the existing options on those products so you don't end up with duplicates.