Amazon Payments Payment Module for OpenCart v1.4.X v1.5.X
|Extension Name||Amazon Payments Payment Module for OpenCart v1.4.X v1.5.X||Rating|
|Date Added||24 October 2010||Report extension|
|Date Modified||17 June 2013|
This module will allow you to Provide amazon payments as payment option to your Shoppers.
Shoppers can now use there amazon account to make payments using this module
with Open Cart.
User is provided with and additional payment option called "Amazon Payments" on checkout
Amazon payments button is clicked by user after shipping is calculate.
User logs on using amazon account reviews the cart and shipping and pays using his amazon account
On Successful checkout the order and amazon order id is recorded and visible to user in accounts history.
Please backup your software before installing the module.
Tested against SSL enabled cart v18.104.22.168 / 1.5.X with real time shipping quotes.
Sold with no warranty.
We will install software for $20.
Questions and Support:
Have questions or need support please visit our ticket Support System
Amazon Payments V2 for Opencart 1.5.X
Amazon Payments Ver 1.0 S1
Coupon Discounts now passed to Amazon
|Amazon Payments Ver 1.0 S1||v1.4.7, v1.4.8, v1.4.8b, v1.4.9, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v220.127.116.11||[ Download ]|
|Amazon Payments V 2.0||v1.5.0, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.1, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.2, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.3, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.4, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.5, v220.127.116.11||[ Download ]|
|Amazon Payments Ver 1.0||v1.4.7, v1.4.8, v1.4.8b, v1.4.9, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52, v184.108.40.206||[ Download ]|
Amazon Payment Module for OpenCart
Copyright: Mahesh karekar
Software Distributor: Mayoo.com
This sofware has to be purchased from distributor.
Not to be hosted or distributed without authorization from distributor.
This product has been tested with opencart v220.127.116.11
Hosted on Shared hosting with ssl enabled checkout
DEMO URL: http://www.mayoo.com/dev
* OpenCart v18.104.22.168
* SSL enabled checkout
1. Backup current installation of opencart
2. Database script install
Please run the amazon_db_script.sql using phpadmin
3. Module Files
Copy all files provided under respective opencart folder
1. Create a seller account with amazon payments
2. Log to amazon sellercentral (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/homepage.html)
3. locate and note the Access key (Integration --> accesskey)
4. locate and note the secret key (Integration --> accesskey -> show)
5. locate the merchant id (Top tab settings --> checkout pipline settings -> your merchant id)
6. Log on to opencart administration (http://yoursite.com/admin)
7. Navigate to Extension -> payments -> Install amazon module
8. Click Edit to ediit amazon payment module settings
9. Set the Order Status: Processing
10. Set the Geo Zone: All Zones
11. Set Status : Enabled
12. Sort Order : 1
13. Access key : Your amazon access key (see 3)
14. Secret key : Your amazon secret key (see 4)
15. Service url (Sandbox) : https://payments-sandbox.amazon.com
(production) : https://payments.amazon.com
16. Merchant ID: Your amazon merchant id (see 5)
Setting Up the Callback:
You need to setup the callback at amazon so that when payments
are successful they notify your website by calling the callback url.
To setup call back
1. Log to amazon sellercentral account
2. Navigate to the setting tab
3 Select checkout pipline settings
4. Set Successful Payment Return URL-> https://Yourdomain/index.php?route=payment/amazon/callback
5 Set Cancel Payment Return URL--> http://Yourdomain/dev/index.php?route=common/home
6 Set shopping cart security --> enabled
Our support email is email@example.com
Support is available at additional cost please contact us via our suppport email.
We will install software for $30.
Software is sold as-is with no warranty.
Please test it in your development environment before install.
Make backups before install
Bugs Reporting: Report Bugs at firstname.lastname@example.org