|Extension Name||Total-Based Shipping||Rating|
|Date Added||6 November 2010||Request Support|
|Date Modified||22 November 2014||Report extension|
Current Version: v200.2 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 2.0.0.x (older versions available upon request)
Create shipping charges based on the cart total! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily determine when your charges appear. You can restrict charges based on currency, customer group, geo zone, and store.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Adjustments: charge adjustments, min/max charges, rounding charges, charging brackets cumulatively, applying tax classes, and more
- Order Criteria: restrict charges by currency, customer group, geo zone, language, and store
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
|TotalBasedShipping200.2.ocmod.zip||1.5.2, 18.104.22.168, 1.5.3, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.4, 126.96.36.199, 1.5.5, 188.8.131.52, 1.5.6, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199||[ Download ]|
"Total-Based Shipping" Instructions
Author: Clear Thinking, LLC
1. Backup your OpenCart installation, just to be safe.
2. Using an FTP application, upload the contents of the "upload" folder to
the root of your OpenCart installation. No core files are overwritten. For
further information on how to upload files via FTP, view this forum topic:
3. Log in to your store admin panel and navigate to:
Extensions > Shipping > Total-Based Shipping > Install
4. For help with any setting, make sure the "Tooltips Enabled" setting is on.
You can then hover over any field to get help with what it means and how to
use it. For examples on how to create various setups, visit:
5. All settings are automatically saved when changed. You can tell they are
being saved when they turn yellow, signaling that they cannot be edited while
they are recorded to the database.
6. To create a manual backup of all your current settings, click the "Backup
Settings" button. You can then restore from this backup at any time using the
"Restore Settings" button. You can also restore from the automatic backup that
is created every time the extension is opened, in case you want to go back to
the settings as they were when you loaded the page.
7. Backups are in tab-separated format, so you can easily edit them in a
spreadsheet application. If you're interested in manually editing the settings
backup file, visit: