|Extension Name||Total-Based Shipping||Rating|
|Date Added||6 November 2010||Request Support|
|Date Modified||13 September 2016||Report extension|
Current Version: v220.2 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 2.3.0.x (older versions available upon request)
Full Resolution Images: Available at the OpenCart forums
Create shipping charges based on the cart total! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily determine when your charges appear. You can restrict charges based on currency, customer group, geo zone, and store.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Adjustments: charge adjustments, min/max charges, rounding charges, charging brackets cumulatively, applying tax classes, and more
- Location Criteria: country, geo zone, location comparison, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, and store
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
For shipping charges based on total + other factors, take a look at:
|TotalBasedShipping220.2.ocmod.zip||1.5.2, 220.127.116.11, 1.5.3, 18.104.22.168, 1.5.4, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.5, 126.96.36.199, 1.5.6, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11||[ Download ]|
|OpenCart2.3ExtensionCompatibilityFix230.3.zip||18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199||[ Download ]|
"Total-Based Shipping" Instructions
Author: Clear Thinking, LLC
1. Backup your OpenCart installation, just to be safe.
2. If using OpenCart 2.0 or later, you can install the extension by using the
built-in Extension Installer. First, make sure you've entered the correct FTP
information for your site in the System > Settings > FTP area. Then, browse to
Extensions > Extension Installer, click "Upload", and select the .zip file for
If using a version earlier than 2.0, you'll need to use an FTP application to
upload the files. After unzipping the .zip file, you will upload the contents
of the "upload" folder to the root of your OpenCart installation. (Note: make
sure you're uploading the CONTENTS, and not the "upload" folder itself.)
For further information on how to upload files via FTP, view this forum topic:
3. If updating from a previous version, just upload the new files over the old
ones, then click "Save" in the admin panel to apply any new settings. You can
ignore the rest of the following instructions.
4. If installing for the first time, log in to your admin panel and go to:
Extensions > Shipping > Total-Based Shipping > Install
5. For help with any setting, make sure the "Tooltips Enabled" setting is on.
You can then hover over any field to get help with what it means and how to
use it. If things are not working as expected on the front-end, make sure you
enable Testing Mode. You can then run a test, and view the messages in the
admin panel. It should tell you why the charges are not appearing.
For examples that show how to create various setups, visit:
6. To create a manual backup of all your current settings, click the "Backup
Settings" button. You can then restore from this backup at any time using the
"Restore Settings" button. You can also restore from the automatic backup that
is created every time the extension is opened, in case you want to go back to
the settings as they were when you loaded the page.
7. Backups are in tab-separated format, so you can easily edit them in a
spreadsheet application. If you're interested in manually editing the settings
backup file, visit:
Clear Thinking Extension License Agreement
Author: Clear Thinking, LLC
This extension is not free. By installing it, you are agreeing to use it only
with the applicable number of OpenCart installations for which you purchased
licenses. No matter the number of licenses purchased, redistribution or
re-sale of this extension is not allowed.
Multiple OpenCart installations (including multi-store installations) are
covered by a single license, provided you are the sole owner and profiter of
all stores. If you receive any type of revenue from someone else for a store,
you must purchase a license for that store.
This extension is provided for the default installation of OpenCart. No
guarantee is provided that it will work with other customizations you've made.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS LICENSE & DISCLAIMER YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE