Paypal Recurring Subscriptions 1.5.x
|Extension Name||Paypal Recurring Subscriptions 1.5.x||Rating|
|Date Added||3 September 2012||Request Support|
|Date Modified||8 January 2014||Report extension|
What does it do:
This contrib adds an alternative checkout process for use with Paypal Recurring/Subscription payments.
Instead of adding a product to the cart, it goes directly to Paypal for login and authorization.
IPN then returns back the users information details and creates an account (if not exists) and creates an order on the OpenCart side, using the data from the IPN callback.
If an account is created, it will email the customer with their paypal email as the login and an autogenerated password.
The user will then have an account to use in future non-subscription purchases without going through the checkout process.
vQmod is required. You can get it from http://vQmod.com
This extension uses vQmod to modify the product template. Be aware that custom themes may need additional adjustments.
I can usually make the necessary changes easily as I know where to look.
But please have FTP access ready to go before contacting me with custom theme issues so that I can adjust it quickly without having to chase emails.
* "Subscribe" button directly on product page
* Subscription price (trials and normal detailed on product page in place of price)
* Auto-creates customer account if needed. Emails username and autogenerated password
* Auto-creates the order on the opencart side.
* Supports all Paypal Subscription methods: Trial Period 1, Trial Period 2, and Normal Billing.
* Auto-hides the normal add to cart button if enabled for recurring payments.
* Uses vQmod for single line core edit
|Paypal Recurring 1.5.x||v1.5.1, v18.104.22.168, v22.214.171.124, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.2, v188.8.131.52, v1.5.3, v184.108.40.206, v1.5.4, v220.127.116.11, v18.104.22.168, v1.5.6, v22.214.171.124||[ Download ]|
How to install it:
1) Unzip and upload the contents of the upload folder to the root directory of your OpenCart installation, -- No files are overwritten
2) From the admin menu, go to 'Admin->Users->User Groups'. Edit Top Administrator.
3) Find and check the entries for any unchecked files in both modify and access. save.
4) From the admin menu, go to 'Extensions->Payment'.
5) Install the module, and click edit to configure.
a. Add which products you want to support Paypal Recurring payments
b. For each product:
- Trial Period 1 is Optional
- Trial Period 2 is Optional
- Normal Billing is Required. All fields must be filled.
Notes about Product Options:
I've added basic option support to this mod.
It allows you to have Select, Radio, and Text options
I have added the option to require ALL or NONE of the options for each individual subscription item.
Options are complimentary only (variety) and have no effect on pricing or subscription plans.
Option prices, points, and weights will be ignored.
Additional Language Support
This contrib uses its own language file(s).
It comes with english language files.
You will need to translate those files to your language like any other translated file for it to work with different languages.
See the catalog/language and admin/language files included with this package for details.
Copy them from "english" to the same path in your own language
Tags paypal, paypal recurring, paypal subscription, paypal subscriptions, subscription, subscriptions, pay pal, paypay, paypal recurrence, recurring payment, recurring paypal, subscriptions from paypal, qphoria, opencartguru, paypal express, paypal advanced, paypal standard, paypal repeat