CSV Import PRO
|Extension Name||CSV Import PRO||Rating|
|Date Added||23 November 2010||Request Support|
|Date Modified||30 August 2016||Report extension|
Stop importing your products one by one and import them all at once. Import your product list from a CSV file of almost any format!
CSV Import PRO allows you to easily upload your product information into your OpenCart store. This module is a must for any OpenCart store, it is well tested by many OpenCart store owners, it is well supported by our experienced OpenCart development team and it is well written, ensuring maximum compatibility with OpenCart upgrades and other modules/extensions. Save yourself hours with this module and make inventory management a breeze.
Simply match the headings from your CSV file to OpenCart's product fields to import your feed - thousands of products imported in seconds! If you are migrating a store from another platform to OpenCart, all you need is your product information exported into a valid CSV file and CSV import PRO will take care of the rest.
Many of our customers use this module to import their dropshipper feed(s), or simply so they can edit their products in Excel and upload in bulk. It's easy to migrate from any other platform to OpenCart - as long as you can get a CSV file from your old system, this tool can import it to OpenCart. Or you can use it to set up multiple shops with ease.
- Upload your CSV file or download it from a URL
- Add, update, or reset your product list
- Works with a variety of CSV delimiters
- Modify the price field during import - e.g., add 20% to your supplier's pricing
- Skip certain products - e.g., skip all products with 0 Quantity in stock
- Import multiple top level categories and subcategories
- Split categories by delimiter
- Download remote images from your feed -e.g., if your image names are the same as your SKUs, you can append .jpg to your SKU and use it as images
- Append, prepend, or remove text from the image field to enable
- Does not require any particular field to be imported, only import the data you want
- User Guide PDF document answering common questions
- Import into multiple OpenCart stores (for OpenCart v1.5+ only)
This module makes bulk updates to your products - we recommend testing on a non-essential server first.
Do you have an XML feed? We also have XML Import PRO.
Pair our Import tools with Any Feed PRO to make a powerful product migration tool. These tools are perfect for keeping your stock levels up to date between stores.
Live Chat Support
We offer live chat support, and are here to answer all your questions. If you want to know more about any of our products, please don't hesitate to ask.
Do you need our product but it doesn't quite do what you want? Our developers can customize the product to suit your needs exactly, get in touch today for your free no obligations quote.
|CSVImportPRO-OC2-latest.zip||22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11||[ Download ]|
|CSVImportPRO-OC132.zip||1.4.7||[ Download ]|
|CSVImportPRO-OC149.zip||18.104.22.168||[ Download ]|
|CSVImportPRO-v.1.5.x.zip||22.214.171.124, 1.5.1, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 1.5.2, 220.127.116.11, 1.5.3, 18.104.22.168, 1.5.4, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.5, 126.96.36.199, 1.5.6, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168||[ Download ]|
If you're still not sure about which import tool you need, or if your feed works with our tools, please contact us at our Helpdesk. Our team will be happy to assist you with your decision.
We have detailed installation documentation to help you with installing CSV Import PRO via FTP.
Need help installing CSV Import PRO? Purchase our Installation Service to get CSV Import PRO set up in no time.
Do you have custom fields that need to be imported that are not part of the OpenCart core? If the answer is yes, you are welcome contact us directly through our Helpdesk with the details of your requirements and we will get back to you shortly with a quote.
Please visit our knowledge base for helpful articles.
Want to know what we're up to? Check out our blog!
- Requires a valid CSV file
- Does not import Product Options
- Does not currently support multi language. We plan to add this soon, but meantime you can work around it by running the second language as an Add/Update
- Not guaranteed to work with a modified OpenCart core
Read our Terms and Conditions.