Customer Testimonials & Product Review +
|Extension Name||Customer Testimonials & Product Review +||Rating|
|Date Added||30 November 2012||Request Support|
|Date Modified||13 June 2014||Report extension|
This extension comes in two parts.
- Allow customers to leave a testimonial / company review.
- Display your testimonials on any page in any position (content top, content bottom, left, right)
- An Admin module allows you to specify which testimonials are displayed in the module, the order of the testimonailsl (Latest->Earliest or Random), module height etc)
- The module links to a testimonials page where all your testimonials are displayed along with a pie graph or your reviews and a score out of 10
- This page also provides a place for a customer to leave a testimonial
- Customer Testimonials admin page for adding/editing and deleting testimonials.
- Ability to post a comment on a testimonial which is visible on the front end.
- Added Testimonials awaiting approval to the dashboard and a link to testimonials in the footer.
- Added the ability for a customer to leave a positive comment and a negative comment about a product (ie. What did you like about this product and what didn't you like about this product
- Modified Reviews Admin with the ability to add/edit or delete positives and negatives
- Added the ability to leave a comment on a review that is visible on the front end.
Demo is available here
admin login is
|Customer-Testimonials-1513||220.127.116.11||[ Download ]|
|Customer-Testimonials-1512+||1.5.2, 18.104.22.168, 1.5.3, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.4, 126.96.36.199, 1.5.5, 188.8.131.52, 1.5.6, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124||[ Download ]|
VQmod must be installed for this extension to work correctly. Please ensure VQmod is installed and working before continuing.
1. Download the version relevant to your version of opencart.
2. Unzip the file using winzip, winrar or other OS equivalent.
3. Upload the contents to your server using your favorite FTP software.
4. Login to your admin dashboard and visit Extension->Modules.
5. Click 'install' next to Customer Testimonials (This must be done first as it will also add a table to the database and additional fields to the reviews table)
6. Click 'edit' next to Customer Testimonials and setup the testimonials module to your liking.
7. Visit System->Design->Layouts and click insert to add a new layout for the testimonials page.
8. Give the layout a name such as "Testimonials" and click 'add route'
9. Select the store and in the route field enter "testimonials/testimonials" (without the quotes)
You are now ready.
Please note that this extension has been developed using the default Opencart template as this is the only standard we can use. Other templates will work for the most part, but depending on the level of changes made to the template may prevent VQMod from updating certain parts of the code. This is not a bug in our code, but simply the fact that it is impossible for us to know how somebody else has coded a template.
Whilst we are more than happy to assist with this we will need FTP access to your server as trying to fix code without knowing what code is in the template is virtually impossible and more time consuming.
Whilst we will do our best to assist your with template tweaks at no additional charge, we reserve the right to charge an installation fee depending on the complexity of the modifications.