After many months the OpenCart Team have finally completed v1.5.2.
You can download it here:
If there are any bugs you can post them in this thread:
- Order editing system (This took me 4 months to complete)
- Integration with maxmind anti fraud system
- Changed the cart page making it look a lot nicer integrating with reward points and coupons etc...
- Added the ability to ban customers by IP.
- Google base availability tag
- Altered the buttons so they are either real buttons or links depending on their function. before i just used css links and js. this was not the best way because it stopped people being able to hit return to submit forms.
- Mass mail system has been changed so it can send out an unlimited numbers of mails. no need for mail chimp anymore.
- Just about everything that was wrong with 22.214.171.124
- Fixed a bug that stopped emails being sent on some systems.
- Problem with product options displaying price when prices where only supposed to be displayed for logged in customers.
- Reward point fix to stop points a customer pays with being removed when you
- Remove points added to an order.
- International shipping options are still displayed when a Uk shipping addres fix
Please refer to the bug tracker list for all the fixes done: