We are pleased to announce the launch of the Amazon Payments module for UK merchants. This module is free to download and is available on the extensions directory here
You can also get free entry to win a Kindle Fire HD if you sign up before 1st July 2013.
Why use Amazon Payments?
Amazon Payments is one of the safest and easiest options for customers and merchants.
Customers can checkout in just a few clicks by selecting the payment and delivery details they already have stored on the Amazon marketplace.
There is no monthly or setup fees, just a cost per transaction that is comparable to all other major payment gateways. It's a great additional gateway for existing merchants to improve their conversion and reach new customers.
How does Amazon Payments work?
- Customers can click the Pay by Amazon icon on the basket page
- They login to the pop-up window for their Amazon account
- Select delivery details, payment options then confirm the order
- Amazon sends the order information directly to the merchant and the order is complete
Benefits to you
- More customers & orders
- Reduced charge backs and fraud
- Simple installation & great merchant support
- Trusted payment solution from a world known brand
How does it help your customers?
- Pay in just a few clicks
- No redirects from your site
- Very little information to enter
- Details stored with a secure, reliable and trusted provider
You can register for Amazon Payments here
Download the module for free, available for both 1.4 and 1.5 versions of OpenCart!