Post by zaqueon » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:44 pm

You solve the preoblema a few hours. Why do not you publish it?
Could not you rectify? Our support is impeccable.

In the new version we have fixed any previous problem and have added features that make the 100 POS operating for any business.

We have implemented the following changes:

- Support 1.5.4 - 1.5.4.1 - 1.5.5 - 1.5.5.1 - 1.5.6 - 1.5.6.1
- Simplified Invoice 58mm
- Choice Default Print : 58mm invoice or invoice DinA4
- Adaptation for tablets by pops.
- Search for customer invoices .
- Invoice completely legal in Europe and USA .
- Improved customer registration and incorporation of your tax ID to integrate it into the bill.
- Unlimited payment methods
Improvements in the search engine now runs freely over 15000 products data with an acceptable speed .
- Improvements in the cache and therefore the operation speed .
- Security Enhancements .
- Replaced the old log in a text file , for the record in the database opencart , without compromising the independence of the POS about Opencart continues using only the config.php file and the file db.php but without changing any file Opencart .
- Now uses barcode ean number , and any other applicable standard available, and if not there use the product id of the OpenCart database , so that one product '' ning lacks barcode .

Mi nuevo protecto: Catinfog
Catinfog es un tpv online basado en opencart. El mejor tpv gratis para gestionar tiendas físicas.

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:00 am

You have done a very good job, I've tested your POS, it worked marvelous. At present, I don't need one, but if I do, I guess i'll order...

Ernie

ipc.li/shop/

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Gamesol » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:03 am

Hi, I added myself as a customer in your demo pos then bought an item. I did not get an email of my order and I am not a registered customer on your open cart demo if I go to admin/sales/customer/customer, is the above supposed to happen ?

I want customers to get an email as if they bought on the website and they must be registered as a customer on the website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paid for it and NOW it's FREE !

https://t.me/pump_upp

Post by vidhya_sun » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi Zaqueon

Till Magic POS is awesome.
However am confused about one feature - in feature list it says-
Works with the same database of the store (the store can be chosen to be used). Therefore, the stock is perfectly synchronized images, categories, etc.

However for one of the questions in forum, on 'Stock control' - "But works with Opencart and extensions are very good to deal with the issue of the store, the POS has not built that feature"

I am confused, my understanding is if there are 10 products of same SKU (or any identifier), if
2 gets sold in my physical store & I use your extension to create order for that, the count would automatically update to 8 in online store too. Please confirm.

thanks,
Vidhya
(India)