Post by teedesignshop » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Hi all,
Are you interested to design your own shirt with your own design and make money online?
And do you know about any of the sites do let me know?
thanks in advance.

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:03 am

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by MrPhil » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:47 pm

There are a number of firms which let you design your own patterns and submit them (rather than confine you to premade logos). CustomInk is one that I've used, and I'm sure there are others. As I recall, they can accept various image formats, or you can use their graphics tools. They produce the shirts and ship them to you, and it's up to you to sell them somewhere (including via an OpenCart store).

If you want to offer such services to customers, part of this would be some sort of design software to let you draw/typeset your pattern, or accept a suitable image file. That's a whole 'nother project in itself, but could be done with enough effort (more than simply adding, say, a monogram in a choice of text styles). An image (reduced to a few colors... I don't know if they can halftone with silk-screening) would be simple enough to handle. However, I don't know why someone would want to pay extra to go through you, rather than dealing directly with a shirtmaker. What value-add do you provide? Maybe if you steer enough business to the shirtmaker, they'll cut you a small price break.

You know that some designs submitted to you will be obscene or otherwise objectionable (e.g., promoting violence or intolerance), and even if your supplier is willing to make them, do you want your name associated with them? You'll face this issue sooner or later, so be prepared to deal with it.

Post by Polly Smith » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:07 pm

Hi,

This company will provide you with high quality personalized online product design software

http://www.productdesigntool.co.uk/

Post by timstudio » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 pm

I was interested, but the 'explore now' button on that site doesn't work and the 30m video demo is actually an 8 min video about a dinosaure in a museum? Not interested anymore.

Post by Burt65 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:58 am

Guys, this thread is more than 2 years old... Check the post's date before reply... ;)

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz