Post by sander23 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:14 pm

Do you know of any email service providers for newsletter, that would have an integration with OC, so it would be easy to add products or categories or other things in the newsletter?

Thank you so much
Sander

Post by MarketInSG » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:05 pm

i'm not too sure about the exact features that you are looking for, but there's mailchimp integration which is popular.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by sander23 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:42 pm

Thank you for you answer.

I'm lookinf for an integration that could make newsletter bulding easier, choosing the "product" in newsletter bulding and it would autimatically connect the product from opencart and link to the product page.

The integration that you pointed out is just an extension for opencart which connects the mailing lists.

I would need something that makes the products from the store connect very easy with the newsletter building.

Thank you very much for your time

Post by Johnathan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:12 pm

My MailChimp Integration Pro does have ecommerce integration, and can send cart data and order data to MailChimp. You can then use the products in the newsletters you send out, as well as set up abandoned cart automations or order follow-up automations. Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator