Post by katiakidsboutique » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:14 pm

Anyone knows how to activate FREE delivery only for clients, but so that clients do not need to enter CODE?
It shall be automatically assigned as soon as they LOGIN without entering special code. :)

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:42 pm

katiakidsboutique wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:14 pm
Anyone knows how to activate FREE delivery only for clients, but so that clients do not need to enter CODE?
It shall be automatically assigned as soon as they LOGIN without entering special code. :)
Hello Newbie,
First at all remember to mention your Opencart version and theme.
Second in opencart its call Free shipping. Go to admin=>Extensions=> extensions=>shipping and enable free shipping

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by katiakidsboutique » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:35 pm

It is 3.0.2.0 version. Those actions that you mentioned will activate free shipment to all of people. I need it to be only for clients who registered.

Post by katiakidsboutique » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:39 pm

I was reading somewhere that those changed can be done in PHP My Admin in oc_customer_group changing link, but there I can see only 1 group and I guess need to me some kind of "knowing basics" to know how to do changes there

Post by Naheed » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:54 pm

For free delivery for special clients, you will not take the help of an extension.
Numerous extensions are available, but I will recommend checking "Free Shipping (Enhanced) for Opencart."
It links shipping options to the customer group.

Post by katiakidsboutique » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:06 pm

Yes, this works and it offers to assign free delivery to groups of clients. I have "private" and "legal" clients. However, at least I understand it so,If I assign free delivery to "private" clients the problem is that if someone in making order as "guest" and assign himself as "private" client that means that he get free shipment. I want only "private" registered clients get free delivery. Or I am wrong?