Post by nightwing » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:45 am

Hi Team - Can someone kindly explain where I change how often the customer online refreshes? I would like to change it to something more real time.
OC V: 3.0.3.2

Thanks
Last edited by nightwing on Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Regards,
Nightwing
Access to my Free Extensions: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... =nightwing


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:08 pm


Post by OSWorX » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:01 pm

nightwing wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:45 am
Hi Team - Can someone kindly explain where I change how often the customer online refreshes? I would like to change it to something more real time.
OC V: 3.0.3.2

Thanks
Confused .. really confused.
Looking at your signature, you are advertising your "free" extension - but some of them are not free.
Second, you are selling extensions, and now you are asking for help in this free section of the forum?

Either you are a OpenCart developer, then you should know how to get this info.
Or you are not, then how can you sell extensions?

A way to get this info is to post a request in the commercial section of this forum - like many others are doing.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:39 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:01 pm
Confused .. really confused.
Well, he's probably using some Admin Extension for this ... :laugh:
But I'm not even sure, if it's not a default Routine, still confused, and
trying to recover from last night's OC, FB, and Forum Adventures :crazy:
One of the Nuts on an FB OC Site even called me a 'D'-Clone, after I quite
harshly replied to one of his nasty postings, regarding the OC Policy ... :D
However, something like this would possibly exist, like in my Version, in the:
catalog/model/tool/online.php File, containing this Value: + 3600,
to likely be changed. I just planned this morning, to work on this too, but in the
opposite way, in order to keep the Data a little longer, it shall keep me from
checking other Files, to block all those nutty Boozo-Brains, trying to constantly
test my sites for security ... :laugh: I hopefully will find out tonight ... ;)

Code: Select all

class ModelToolOnline extends Model {
	public function whosonline($ip, $customer_id, $url, $referer) {
		$this->db->query("DELETE FROM `" . DB_PREFIX . "customer_online` WHERE (UNIX_TIMESTAMP(`date_added`) + 3600) < UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW())");
Image

I am no longer active at the Forum. Please do NOT send me Personal Mails,
they will no longer be replied to.
My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
4'160 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest Github OC Repository Archive Site.


User avatar
Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:37 am
Location - Switzerland

Post by nightwing » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:55 am

Thanks for the guidance Ernie - I was checking admin/model/report/online.php as I thought the data was being pulled/filtered from there - My bad.
OSWorX - I do create extensions and I they work really well as I work with what I have learned about OC for the short period of time I have been using it and so far this forum has been really helpful with building my knowledge base .
Yes, I am fairly new to development on a whole and I am not afraid to ask for help when I do not understand something. Asking a question that may seem simple to you doesn't warrant your argument. I support other developers by purchasing their extensions all the time, so I (personally) do not see a need to be posting this question in the commercial section.
IP_CAM wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:39 pm
OSWorX wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:01 pm
Confused .. really confused.
Well, he's probably using some Admin Extension for this ... :laugh:
But I'm not even sure, if it's not a default Routine, still confused, and
trying to recover from last night's OC, FB, and Forum Adventures :crazy:
One of the Nuts on an FB OC Site even called me a 'D'-Clone, after I quite
harshly replied to one of his nasty postings, regarding the OC Policy ... :D
However, something like this would possibly exist, like in my Version, in the:
catalog/model/tool/online.php File, containing this Value: + 3600,
to likely be changed. I just planned this morning, to work on this too, but in the
opposite way, in order to keep the Data a little longer, it shall keep me from
checking other Files, to block all those nutty Boozo-Brains, trying to constantly
test my sites for security ... :laugh: I hopefully will find out tonight ... ;)

Code: Select all

class ModelToolOnline extends Model {
	public function whosonline($ip, $customer_id, $url, $referer) {
		$this->db->query("DELETE FROM `" . DB_PREFIX . "customer_online` WHERE (UNIX_TIMESTAMP(`date_added`) + 3600) < UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW())");
Image

Regards,
Nightwing
Access to my Free Extensions: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... =nightwing


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:08 pm


Post by OSWorX » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:13 am

nightwing wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:55 am
OSWorX - I do create extensions and I they work really well as I work with what I have learned about OC for the short period of time I have been using it and so far this forum has been really helpful with building my knowledge base .
Yes, I am fairly new to development on a whole and I am not afraid to ask for help when I do not understand something. Asking a question that may seem simple to you doesn't warrant your argument. I support other developers by purchasing their extensions all the time, so I (personally) do not see a need to be posting this question in the commercial section.
Maybe not you, but then change your signature!
Because going through all your posts here, I see many of your questions and - free - answers .. ended as a Commercial Extension.
From my point of view I see this as "ask the forum, wait for answers .. and make an extensions from it".
And this is not the common understanding here of this forum.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by nightwing » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:31 am

Because going through all your posts here, I see many of your questions and - free - answers .. ended as a Commercial Extension. ~ OSWorX
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 94 Forum Posts - 18 Extensions Published - 9 free / 9 paid and I ask for help wait for answers then create and sell extensions. I honestly think you are trolling. Have a good day OSWorX :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Regards,
Nightwing
Access to my Free Extensions: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... =nightwing


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:08 pm

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests