Post by psytanium » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:03 am

Hello,

Is there a way to send part of each transaction as donation to an organization ? so part of the payment will be sent to our bank account, and a partial percentage will be sent to the organization bank account.

Thanks,

Post by straightlight » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:32 pm

psytanium wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:03 am
Hello,

Is there a way to send part of each transaction as donation to an organization ? so part of the payment will be sent to our bank account, and a partial percentage will be sent to the organization bank account.

Thanks,
OC version. However, Stripe extensions could accomplish this from the Marketplace. I would suggest to take a look there. As a donation, I am not sure if that may count. Contact one of the extension developers of one of the Stripe extensions you'd specifically like to use to see if that can be done or contact the sales team from Stripe website.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by psytanium » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:03 pm

Ok thanks for the info :)

Post by psytanium » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:57 am

straightlight wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:32 pm
psytanium wrote:
Hello,

Thanks,
OC version. However, Stripe extensions could accomplish this from the Marketplace. I would suggest to take a look there. As a donation, I am not sure if that may count. Contact one of the extension developers of one of the Stripe extensions you'd specifically like to use to see if that can be done or contact the sales team from Stripe website.
I searched but didn't find the proper extension in the marketplace. Maybe what i want is not described in the extension description ? Can you send me a link of a useful Stripe extension ? Thanks

Post by straightlight » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:04 am

psytanium wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:57 am
straightlight wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:32 pm
psytanium wrote:
Hello,

Thanks,
I searched but didn't find the proper extension in the marketplace. Maybe what i want is not described in the extension description ? Can you send me a link of a useful Stripe extension ? Thanks
You could either search on Google or create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this developed as a custom job the way you might be specifically looking to use Stripe Services with their APIs.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON