Post by Mary_Brekke » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:18 am

I'm not a complete idiot, but for the life of me I cannot figure how to even get started.

I want to connect to a FB Marketplace shop I just opened. Everything I've seen for tutorials uses a Navigation Bar inside Opencart. Where is this supposed to be located? When I log into Opencart I only see account settings. There is no strip down the left. What am I missing?

I also downloaded Opencart, but it just unzips to a folder. What am I supposed to do with this?

Please, any help would be *so* appreciated!

Post by straightlight » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:25 pm

OC version. If using a FB extension, contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. Alternatively, you could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this issue fixed as a custom job.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by johnp » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:27 pm

I would agree with Straightlight. It sounds like you need commercial support. :)

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD 2.6.4 lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:21 pm

When I log into Opencart I only see account settings. There is no strip down the left. What am I missing?

I also downloaded Opencart, but it just unzips to a folder. What am I supposed to do with this?
This doesn't make sense. Have you, or have you not, installed OpenCart itself? If not, this documentation should help.

As regards a Facebook extension: It's best to get in touch with the author of whatever extension you intend to use.

Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Survey Plus

Expert Member