Post by Klaus-f » Thu May 20, 2021 5:10 pm

Hi forum,
I'm completely new to eCommerce and Opencart.
I have a background working with Wordpress and am curious if Opencart offers the same optimization as WP, either through extensions or through the basic setup (in lack of a better word). E.g. WP have Yoast and Rank Math, that's very intuitive - Woocommerce, however, is not...

I read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=217877&p=787468&hi ... rs#p787465, but it didn't really answer my question, hence the above question.

Many thanks.
Klaus
Samlino.dk
Last edited by Klaus-f on Thu May 27, 2021 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by wrick0 » Fri May 21, 2021 6:28 pm

If you want a complete SEO package you will have to probably buy one from the marketplace, i use https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... on_id=6182

which works really well, you can also use the default stuff included in opencart which should be enough

Location - 127.0.0.1 @ The Netherlands

Post by Klaus-f » Thu May 27, 2021 5:25 pm

Cheers mate! I will have a look at it and test it out. ;)

Post by Brian-75 » Thu May 19, 2022 3:48 pm

Hi Klaus! Yes, OpenCart provides some basic SEO tools.
I think they are enough to get a good result in SEO, to build the reputation of your store and get noticed by customers.
But I don't suggest you follow the trend when implementing these tools.
At first, you should contact a digital marketing agency that will help you with the reputation management.
They will create a strategy for you to follow to attract customers in your industry.
My suggestion is based on the fact that each niche has its own specificity and just by following what others do in their niches could not bring you any result.