Post by clivem » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:44 am

hi all,
any recomendations on a POS to use with opencart 2.3.0.2.
i have looked through the ones available and dont see a lot that have many reviews as to their success.
I also want to be able to add items to a cart and add discounts or change prices PER item, and not just a discount across the whole shopping cart for example.
Many thanks
Clive

Post by straightlight » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:43 am

clivem wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:44 am
hi all,
any recomendations on a POS to use with opencart 2.3.0.2.
i have looked through the ones available and dont see a lot that have many reviews as to their success.
I also want to be able to add items to a cart and add discounts or change prices PER item, and not just a discount across the whole shopping cart for example.
Many thanks
Clive
Either look for an extension on the Marketplace that may suit your needs, contact the extension developers of the already distributed extensions on the Marketplace that you may wish to customize the extension's functionalities. If none of the extension developers can assist you with your specific needs, you could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Anyhow Infosystems » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:56 pm

Hi,

You can check our Supermax Point of sale extensions and his add-ons here: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=37465

If you have any doubts please feel free to contact us Email: support@anyhowinfo.com

Thanks
Team Supermax