Post by josephdanial » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:06 pm

Simenon's message. Hey there r/WebDev!
Ya'll were awesome when I came to you a couple days ago with an OpenCart question, so I was wondering if I could ask you for some help with another thing! r/OpenCart doesn't seem to be very active, hope you don't mind me posting here.
So whenever you add an item to your cart with OpenCart, (or perhaps it's a function of the theme we're using, which is Sellegance), you get a little popup screen that shows an image of the item, saying "You've added [Product] to your cart!". Best Paintball Pistol 2022 Then you have two buttons - View Cart, and Checkout.
I was wondering if it was possible at all to add a third button that says "Continue Shopping" like a hairdryer website and brings them back to the store front? Right now, there is an x in the top left of the popup that gets rid of it so you can view the product you were just looking at. That's ok, but it would be great if we could have that functionality (or something similar) in a button that says "Continue Shopping".
Last edited by josephdanial on Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Expert Member

Location - România