Post by Chased13 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:16 pm

My first opencart shop!! http://shadyscloset.com
I would love some feedback from the community!

Post by butte » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:15 pm

Well, right of the bat it landed okay with a crisp and modern appearance, and upon being asked for Who Is Shady it gave first a 500 internal error, then . . .

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Undaunted, I next tried Info. It appears that someone couldn't make the type any smaller. A telescopic monocle in each eye would perhaps make it readable.

On to Lookbook. Okay, but just rows of images, nothing unusual in rows against white, nothing to tie them together. Okay, classy, but . . . gangster?

Later Shoes did the same as Who Is Shady.

Guru Member

Post by Chased13 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Thanks for the replies!
@Daisy I think I might have been making some edits while you were viewing it. Apologies... My Bad!

Thanks for the feedback though it's much appreciated :-)

Post by butte » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:45 pm

Okay, now the error responses are gone. Low left you have three links under Shady's Lookbook, all to the same page, presumably for the sake of having three pages sooner or later.

Guru Member

Post by aye » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:18 am

You should increase the font size.
For example, the bottom menu is unreadable to me.
It's amazing how much OpenCart can be customized.

Free hosting

aye

Post by iamchasedutton » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi Guys sorry for the late reply. I really appreciate your feedback! Our store has been doing great :)