Post by FunkyUserName » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:32 am

hello
i just finished an opencart shop for somebody: http://www.xn--shabbytrume-s8a.de
It's about selfmade decoration in shabby style /vintage / chic.
besides of the german language what would you do different? What do you like best? Are there any errors?

i greatly appreciate any feedback, i would also share implementation details if you want to know something.

Post by digitalhelper » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Hi,

Firstly let me say that I don't speak German so I am sorry if I have completely got the wrong end of the stick.

But on your homepage you have 1 row of three images. Two Scrolling and One still then lots of Facebook comments.

If I was you I would remove the Facebook comments and show more products. If you get to a website and the front page only have three showing products I would think that is all you have and click away.

Just my two cents.

Post by FunkyUserName » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:02 pm

hello and thx for the feedback,

i was looking at other shops alot and i have the opposite feeling, too many products on the frontpage make it unclear and the user gets lost abit.
but you are right, 1 + 2 products (+ carousel images) might be not enough, i will talk to my customer and change it if wanted.

Post by sophia2322 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:40 am

Everything Looks good to me ..but try to add some description to the products (i have seen only 2-3) for the users to know about it in detail

Facebook comments on the very home page ? Do you need it for sure ..My suggestion is to replace product reviews with facebook comments ..This way you will get more exposure to the product directly

Web Hosting Forums | | SEO Score Checker

Location - Midland