Post by dos659 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Hello im here to introduce you my new fashion e-shop.
Im really sorry that my language is only in greek, If you have regional settings seted to UK or US you will be able to see it in english

here is my link http://www.brandstyle.gr

This shop presents you zoom on images, special banners, many clothes and shoes, and very minimal design!

version 1.4.9.1 and looking forward for 1.5.0.+

thanks!

Post by TotalWeb » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi there,

I like the design and layout of this store. I especially like the fact you get the price when you hover over one of the products, enticing the customer to check more items if they are curious about the price. Quite clever.

Simon

Payment Gateway for UK Merchants - PCI Level 1 Compliant - Free OpenCart Module

Accept Credit and Debit cards for less (from just £12.00 per month with 500 transactions included)

Preferential Merchant Account rates from several leading acquiring banks.

Visit http://payments.totalwebsolutions.com/

Location - Stockport, England

Post by toalettduck » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:01 am

I like the design too, its really clean simple and stylish you are definately a talented OC guy, you did a lot of modifications there thats for sure. dos659 said he likes the fact that you have to hover the products to see the price, its a cool feature but I didnt like it as much as he did, I'd get irritated of going back and hovering just to see the prices if I forget Id prefer the prices under the products more. Anyways good job, you really did a good job!

Post by dos659 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Thank you very much for your really nice words.
To be honest i never studied in a university or college about e-commerce i didnt knew HTML and i also didnt knew PhP.
This site is made completely by me, whatever you see inside there, is made by reading the forums, by searching the codes by myself and modificating them. In other words i stydied it by myself with alot of hours of work.
The basic theme is Minimaliste with alot modifications.

I think this site is a good example of what a simple guy can do by searching and spends alot of time reading of how modifications can be achieved in forums.

Im also sending dynamic newsletters with links inside it made in photoshop using cropping tool.
You can see my latest newsletter here : http://www.brandstyle.gr/image/data/new ... etter.html. Hope you like it also.

Brandstyle.gr,
Manager: Sarantos Christidis

Post by benlhe » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:05 pm

Nice store :D

www.qqbox.my
Malaysia

Ben Lai
WWW.QQBOX.MY (v.1.4.9.3)

Post by dos659 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:31 pm

updated a little bit with some more banners on the home screen and with english language option

Post by funrider » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:35 am

nice theme.

Only when you choose English some text is not translated in English e.g. the Contact, Address in the footer and welcome message in the header.

OpenCart is the best Webshop tool! Congratulations with releasing version 1.5

Location - Netherlands

Post by tutiendaweb.es » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:48 am

Very nice shop! Congratulations

Post by dos659 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:57 pm

This non full translation happens because some of the text and banners are in the code of the actual page of the theme and i dont know how to make it to show different when you change language. There supposed to be a script with "if language" command, to change when language changes... if anyone can help it would be appriciated..

Post by maperdel » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:49 am

Very clean and cool shop, congrats!

One thing I didn't like though is the rotating gif in the lower left...seems very 90's.

Zapatos Andrea - Andrea Zapatos

Post by dos659 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:08 pm

now international shipping and full english language compatible

Post by zelmac » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:22 am

dos659 wrote:Hello im here to introduce you my new fashion e-shop.
Im really sorry that my language is only in greek, If you have regional settings seted to UK or US you will be able to see it in english

This shop presents you zoom on images, special banners, many clothes and shoes, and very minimal design!

thanks!
Hi dos6599,

I like your new site,

how did you take off the Information, customer service, extras and My account tabs at the bottom of the store front, and also home, wishlist, shopping cart and Account tabs at the top of the store front. i cant find the module that will disable or uninstall these tabs. I use ver 1.5.1.1

Post by dos659 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:44 pm

zelmac wrote:
dos659 wrote:Hello im here to introduce you my new fashion e-shop.

thanks!
Hi dos6599,

I like your new site,

how did you take off the Information, customer service, extras and My account tabs at the bottom of the store front, and also home, wishlist, shopping cart and Account tabs at the top of the store front. i cant find the module that will disable or uninstall these tabs. I use ver 1.5.1.1
Well im using ver 1.4.9.1 and never worked on 1.5.x.x versions but its mostly by modificating your themes html code. If you do that you can achieve everything without touching the base opencart's HTML code