Post by scientist-online » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Scientist-Online is now online, please let me know what you think of our new store.
Scientist-Online retails an extensive range of high quality fun toys, unusual gifts, gadgets and educational kits for young scientists, educators, engineers and anyone with an interest in science and technology. Our kits demonstrate science in a range of subjects including solar and wind energy, geoscience, geography, chemistry, climate change and much more.

Scientist-Online
High quality toys, unusual gifts, gadgets and educational kits for young scientists, educators, engineers and anyone with an interest in science and technology.

Post by TotalWeb » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Nice clean layout and easy to navigate. You might want to add your payment options / card logos to your website to give customers piece of mind.

Have you chosen the colour of the product description and 'Add to cart' button background specifically? I would say these would look better in the same green as used on your logo to give the site a more universal look.

Thanks,

Simon

Payment Gateway for UK Merchants - PCI Level 1 Compliant - Free OpenCart Module

Accept Credit and Debit cards for less (from just £12.00 per month with 500 transactions included)

Preferential Merchant Account rates from several leading acquiring banks.

Visit http://payments.totalwebsolutions.com/

Location - Stockport, England

Post by novasci » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:22 am

Cheers for the feedback. I've got a lot to do to the site and will probably change the logo before I'm finished. I also want to add a lot of information pages so might try to intergrate with Joomla.

Best regards
Simon

Post by eventpromotions » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi there,

Nice start to the theme. The slider on the front page, are clean and simple. Looking Good.

The only thing I would say is add some more information either in the sidebar or in the footer. Free Delivery or Payment options something like that.

In reference to the design it’s the dealt template which is great but I would change the colour scheme so that it all sits in a little better with itself rather than having a green logo, grey menu background colour and light blue links.

I have just looked at your contact page, if I was you I would sign up for a VOIP number rather than having your mobile number on there. Look more professional.

Post by scientist-online » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:40 am

Thanks for the suggestions. I now have a business number rather than a mobile numer. I have also updated my logo to something I think looks much cleaner and fits better with the colours: opinions welcome!

I'll update the payment options and add some payment logos next.

Thanks for the comments!

Scientist-Online
High quality toys, unusual gifts, gadgets and educational kits for young scientists, educators, engineers and anyone with an interest in science and technology.