Post by ForgetfulGuru » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:48 am

Hi folks, Just about there with the new store AML Candles. Adding stock every night after work. Not the most exciting part of it all. ;D
Downloaded and installed Opencart about a month back and have been putting in a lot of hours to get it ready.

The store is for selling my wife's
Luxury Handmade Scented Organic Soy Wax Candles and Fine Handcrafted Jewellery.
A lot of mods have gone into making it just the way I wanted and some of them don't play nice with each other :D

Anyway would appreciate a once over from some of you well educated and learned fellows and anyone else who fancies having look.

Constructive criticism always welcome, hope to hear from someone soon. the link is http://amlcandles.co.uk also in my signature.
Last edited by ForgetfulGuru on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Life is for the taking. It's everything else you need to pay for.
Anne Makes Lovely Candles

Location - Left hand corner as you enter the room, better feng shui.

Post by TotalWeb » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:09 am

When I click the link I get "Connection is Untrusted" so I won't be visiting I'm afraid...

Payment Gateway for UK Merchants - PCI Level 1 Compliant - Free OpenCart Module

Accept Credit and Debit cards for less (from just £12.00 per month with 500 transactions included)

Preferential Merchant Account rates from several leading acquiring banks.

Visit http://payments.totalwebsolutions.com/

Location - Stockport, England

Post by eventpromotions » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:03 am

Hi there

I got the same "There is a problem with this website's security certificate." so I also will be visiting

Post by ForgetfulGuru » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Sorry folks, my SSL has ran out and I should have changed the links in the interim period. The new requirements for SSL qualification have lead to little home traders such as AML Candles having to prove that we are indeed trading in our own right. As PayPal are handling all our payment needs there is nothing to worry about with the site. Something I would have thought that seasoned Web developers would have recognised. Not just condemned

Life is for the taking. It's everything else you need to pay for.
Anne Makes Lovely Candles

Location - Left hand corner as you enter the room, better feng shui.