Post by neocreo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:21 pm

I have built a shop in OC 1.5.6. Klarna came with it as a core payment module, which I liked, and even the support on Klarna said that the module in there is supposed to be the best for versions above 1.5.1.6

Now to my issues - Let's start with Klarna Invoice.
I have managed to set up Klarna invoice and it works fine on all webbrowsers - except IE 8 (surprise surprise :P ). On Ie8 It throws a weird javascript error during checkout and the confirmation page is not displayed correctly with a summary-cart. It also refuses to send or receive anything. In IE9, it works fine.

Has anyone experienced this type of javascript error with Klarna or any other Payment module, then I appreciate any ideas what might be the trouble. (Note: first I thought it was the jquery version that needed downgrading, but the problem persisted and only FUBAR on the Klarna option IE8)

Issue number 2: Klarna Account
As a guest I can see the option, but as a logged in user it is not displayed at all. Chosing it as a guest, immediately throws the error text from catalog/language/*/checkout/checkout.php :

Code: Select all

$_['error_payment']    
No other details there... What have I missed on this? It is set up exactly like Klarna Invoice, and Klarna support said something about updating my pclasses "somewhere inside klarna online". :choke: I kid you not.

If anyone in here has any idea about these two issues and how to get them going, I would be very grateful.
Last edited by neocreo on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post by neocreo » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Managed to finally cause a proper error-message when I reinstalled the payment method.

Code: Select all

Kan inte se pClass for SWE. Error Code: 9114; Error Message: An integration problem has occured between the Store and Klarna. Please contact the Store for more information or choose another payment method.
Basically it is missing the pclass... could this be a permission thing? Does it download a file or something? Or is anyone familiar with the error code? ???

Post by neocreo » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Solution found... seem like my checkout translation had UTF-8 with BOM turned on. I removed all BOMs across the files and uninstalled the payment option. Reinstalled it, and put in my store information and shared secret - et voila! It works.

And THIS has taken me over 2 weeks to figure out...

Post by neocreo » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:46 am

Seem like I spoke to soon. Apparently in Internet Explorer 8, Klarna Invoice does not work. Account however does work.

What happens is that when I am supposed to go to the confirmation page where one inputs the PNO number and phone number, some kind of AJAX problem occurs. From what I can see in the request header and body, the correct information is there, but just not added to the page.

Actually, adding a FOOBAR string to the klarna_invoice.tpl file doesn't show up at all in Internet Explorer 8. Shows in IE9 though.

Have traced it now to the loading of the klarna_invoice.tpl file and particularly around the loading of the entry_phone_number. That is when the javascript is triggered... or not as it were... I've checked the response, and it is all in there, but something is throwing IE8 off the track, specifically with the Klarna Invoice... I'm going nuts.

Post by neocreo » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:49 am

OK, not a solution per say as I still have no idea what the reason was behind the problem.

What finally made it work again for me was replacing all the Klarna files in /catalog/controller/payment, /catalog/model/payment and /catalog/view/theme/mytheme/payment with equivalents from a fresh install.

I suspect they could have become corrupt or overwritten with bad code somewhere due to sloppy editing of the tpl-files or distortion of the data due to a lot of server-moves.

Now I am tired, but happy. :)

Post by admin@technonik.se » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:38 pm

Hi,

I have the same problem on 2.0.1.1 version. Same error in log.
I tried to replace those files but it didn't help.
I tried 2 Klarna plugins that exist in OpenCart market and none of them work!
Do you have any solution for this?
Has anybody ever activated Klarna on Opencart at all?

Thanks,
Nima