Post by heavytaste » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 am

Hi,

I am using OpenCart 1.5.4, and am having problems with PayPal Pro integration. The orders are received correctly, however, any updates to the status of a payment in PayPal are not reflected in the OpenCart admin, for example if I issue a refund through PayPal it is not reflected in OpenCart. In IPN history the api calls seem to go through, and I have set the URL to https://heavytaste.com.au/index.php?rou ... d/callback.

Please advise.

Post by MarketInSG » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:35 pm

try setting the url to just your website.com, but that shouldn't affect too.

Alternatively, have a look at your error logs to see what's the issue. If the IPN goes through, the status should update

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by heavytaste » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:06 am

HI MarketInSG,

Thank you for your response.

I have tried setting my IPN url to mywebsite.com as well, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

The error logs are completely empty. On Paypal IPN history the messages are sent with a 200 status.

Standard Paypal however, works perfectly fine. I have noticed in the code that there is a "callback" function for paypal standard, but not for the paypal pro module. Is this relevant? I am confused as to why only PayPal pro doesn't seem to work, even though the initial payment is processed by the backend just fine.

Post by heavytaste » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:08 am

If anyone is interested, I managed to solve the problem.

I merely added the line

Code: Select all

$request .= 'CUSTOM=' . (int)$order_info['order_id']; 
to the send() method in pp_pro. For some reason this custom variable isn't set by default. Now everything is good.

Post by kyuss » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:24 am

I'm using v1.5.4.1 and Paypal Pro isn't updating my OC site when I capture funds, which in turn isn't updating my postage printing system (so everything stays UNPAID)... I need to fix this, it's already getting out of hand.

@heavytaste: Where exactly did you add this code?

I also noticed that OpenCart isn't passing the product info to Paypal, so there's no record of what was sold at Paypal... my old ZenCart site sent this information across, as well as the OC PaypalExpress mod I'm using... anyone know how to get the stock OC PaypalPRO system to do the same?

Long shot, but can I just update the PaypalPRO file checkout with a later OC version? I'm assuming these issue have been fixed in later versions... my site is heavily customized though, an full OC update isn't happening anytime soon. :/

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!