Post by Aaina » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:38 pm

I've read all the other threads about missing orders, but what makes this different is that I'm using "Free Checkout" and "Cash on Delivery" as my payment methods, which don't need to make an external call to a payment processor. I've checked everything that I could think of and can't seem to figure it out. I've been using OpenCart 1.5x for a while with no issues.

Post by daveyoi » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:24 am

Does the checkout process complete correctly, do you get to the checkout/success page?

Tristar Web Solutions

Post by Aaina » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:31 am

yeah it works correctly, the order number get generated and it will also go to the success page.

Post by daveyoi » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:39 am

I would need to have a look at your site and its code. If you are happy to do so send me the details via PM and I will have a look for you.

Tristar Web Solutions

Post by gregj69 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:57 pm

I am having similar problems. All my orders are going to the completed stage and emails sent out, whether through Paypal, offline credit card or COD. The problem is that the customer cannot review his order from the success page and there are no orders of any type showing in Admin. I have looked at my database and there are orders there with status of "0". Not that savvy with OC. My friend helped me develop the site with extra postage options but he recently died so cannot help me anymore. If needed can contact me enquiries(at)livingearth(dot)COM
Thanks in advance. Greg

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:45 pm

What do you have the order status set to in the payment modules settings? And what IDs are assigned to the order statuses in your database table 'order_status'?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Location - United Kingdom

Post by gregj69 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:36 pm

I have sorted out the problem. I had no status so went in and inserted some, edited the payments section and the modules and it is working now. Thanks for your help.