Post by wthomas10 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:55 am

I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction of a suitable VQMod to help with what I am trying to achieve.
Basically I have an online store that sells pet food etc and I get asked by customers if they can set up a standing order in our bricks and mortar store. This isn’t really a possibility but I’d like to be able to integrate it into our online store for ease of order processing.
I’m using Opencart 1.5.4 and ideally looking for a VQMod or something similar that I will be able to integrate with nothing too technical as website editing is just a spin off in regards to my normal work (I’m not a pro at this).
When a customer places an order (we use an Iframe for PayPal card payments or customers can pay with their PayPal balance, these are the only ways we accept payment) I would like them to be able to set the order that they are placing up as a regular order say weekly, fortnightly or monthly for either a predefined timeframe or indefinitely. Ideally this will generate an order on the back end each week so that it can be packed with ‘one off orders’ by my staff.
So far the closest I have found to this is subscription payments but that’s not quite right in terms of functionality.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a mod that can do what I'm looking for?
Cheers, Will

Post by labeshops » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:15 am

Have you looked at paypal's recurring payments? I've never used it for orders myself, though have several subscriptions that I am charged for thru it on a subscription plan.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA