Post by heg0b00 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:38 pm

Hi guys,

First of all, i know i need to upgrade to a newer version of opencart, which is in the works but more then a days work. In the mean time i hope someone has the solution.

I migrated my webstore from an older server running php 5.3 tot a newer one php 5.4

My opencart store 1.5.1.3 is running fine on the new server except one thing (while server was transfered 1 on 1) and that is the Klarna module 2.0.2. I wrote Klarna support, but since its now integrated into the newer versions of opencart, they wont help.

The module itself is working and processing payments but there are problems with the language.

The tekst in the checkout (where selecting payment methods) is showing the "INVOICE_TITLE" , and it is not getting filled by the correct tekst from the language.xml provided with the module.

Furthermore the fields where the costumers need to fill out their klarna details does not show in the correct language but is reverted to English, and the tekst ballons are showing the field names instead of correct tekst.

When an order is placed and the e-mails go out, instead of displaying the correct tekst, it shows the MODULE_INVOICE_TEXT_TITLE instead of the tekst from language.xml

However the tekst in the order total is working fine. So i hope someone has a clue whats going on and is able to help me with a short fix until i get the update finished.

See screenshot attached for clarification!

Extra info:
There is an error popping up as soon as i fill out the details but forget for example the birth date.
The error is:

PHP Warning: require_once(/website/httpdocs/catalog/model/payment/klarna.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /website/httpdocs/catalog/model/payment/klarna_invoice.php on line 3

I looked in both locations, but both files are there. Any directions in figuring this out ?

Attachments

Naamloos.jpg

Naamloos.jpg (83.67 KiB) Viewed 1122 times