Post by dcontell » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Hello.

I'm trying to use a chained payment without success.
I use Opencart 1.4.9.1.

I tried with all the examples downloaded from www.x.com and I contacted them to get some examples for opencart, they don't have them.

I have modified payment pro module to use the same fields like API signature and password. I used the x.com examples but I don't get redirected to paypal's web page. It seems to do anything.

has anybody integrated paypal adaptive payment (parallel or chained)?

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:16 pm

I have not seen anyone be able to do that yet. Daniel was looking to do it for the opencart extension area, but was running into problems.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by sunnyvegas » Fri May 13, 2011 8:57 pm

I will have it made shortly, I'll let you know when I have it done.

Post by elfundo » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Is the parallel payment up and running? I really need it for my shop.

Post by sunnyvegas » Mon May 07, 2012 8:22 am

Sorry for the long wait, PM if you need the code , I do have this done, and it is exciting just to enter 2 paypal emails address and percentage cut (or flat rate) and then paypal splits the payments for you, great for reselling.

Post by ocadap » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:19 am

Hi sunnyvegas,
would be appreciate if you can share me the code as well. It is very important to me. Thank you.

Post by ksavage » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:09 am

I am having the same issue. Could you please forward me the code? I need to be able to pay multiple artists out of one transaction... It would be such a big help! Thanks!

Post by bdeckert » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:01 am

Hello,

I have never built a shopping cart. For the store I want to build, I want to be able to utilize the Paypal Adaptive Payments API to use their Chained Payments model. I have been researching cart options and this is the first place where I have seen any reference to being able to setup chained payments. So I am hopeful!
There is a company that claims that they help setup chained payments so that if your shopping cart is customizable you can use the links they provide. That company is http://chainedpayments.com/EZChain/

Would this be a good route to go with OpenCart? If I could be pointed in the right direction it would really help me.

Thank you!

Post by tinabanana » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:13 pm

I know this is crazy old, but just wondering if anyone ever found a solution for this?
I'm looking for something that will let me send 5$ to another paypal account for each sale I make on the site.